Lost, Confused, and Hurting .....

by Daizzy 33 Replies latest social relationships

• upside/down
    upside/down

This guy is a LEHUUU--ZAHHER! loooozzeer! (Ace Ventura)

The light does get brighter! If I was your father I would hunt this bastard down and make him take care of HIS mess! He is a !

He knows exactly what he's doing. NOTHING- he's gonna let the chips fall where they may and let other people make his choices for him. Then if any distasteful things happen, odds are he can blame someone else for their "innappropriate" response to his doing nothing- kind of a passive aggressive thing.

Learn from your mistakes and move on! You need to build on a better foundation- there is NO foundation in this "relationship".

READ THE BOOK I recommended earlier in this thread.

u/d

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    She already said that she is divorcing him twice and that she has cheated on him.

IF this statement is true, I would think he would initiate the divorce. This would be scriptural grounds.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hi!

By this person's actions, if he's still a JW in paper only (such as many, many are inside this religion), then he must be kicked out on grounds of adultery.

Regardless of its faulty foundation, hopefully your relationship will work out.

DY

• mama
    mama

I am not here to judge you, but as a wife who has been cheated on, let me fill you in. You say she (his wife) is the megabeast just as he described. What are you thinking? Do you think he is going to say well, she's a good person etc. He is trying to justify his actions. I have been on the recieving end and yes that other woman thought I was this and that. My heart was torn out, I had to go to work ( we all worked together, different shifts) and see her every day knowing she wanted my husband to leave me and his daughters 5 and 6 years old because they were "in-love". News flash when you make a committment you have a responsibility to resolve it no matter what ends, regardless, before you think about getting involved with someone else. You make think his wife is a bitch and may be she is but hon, I am sure she has her reasons. If he was as dishonest with her as he is with you no wonder she is pissed. I don't want to hurt you but you should know that he as a witness is probably very ashamed of his relationship with you. Please think about what you are doing. Do you want your child to be raised that way? To be trained at lying, like his father. I can tell you, there are a lot of liars in that religion, they have to lie or lose everyone they love. If he won't be a man to stand by your side and say I love her, and that's that, then, you deserve better and so does your child. I can guarntee you that he isn't telling you alot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit