Two Memorials

by Norm 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Norm
    Norm

The Watchtower magazine want us to remember 3 Witnesses murdered by the nazis in 1945.

*** w03 1/15 p. 32 Executed Witnesses of Jehovah Remembered ***
    Executed Witnesses of Jehovah RememberedON March 7, 2002, a memorial plaque was unveiled in the town of Körmend in western Hungary. It commemorated the death of three of Jehovah?s Witnesses murdered by the Nazis in 1945. The plaque is fastened to the wall of the present-day headquarters of the fire department on Hunyadi Road, where the public executions took place. The plaque was dedicated to the memory of ?Christians who were executed as conscientious objectors in March 1945. Antal Honisch (1911-1945), Bertalan Szabó (1921-1945), János Zsondor (1923-1945), 2002, Jehovah?s Witnesses.?

I think we should also remember those who were murdered by the Watchtower Society. Here are a few of the victims:

*** g94 5/22 p. 9 Youths Who Have ?Power Beyond What Is Normal? ***
    Lenae Martinez
    Now she was in the Valley Children?s Hospital in Fresno, California, U.S.A. She had been admitted there for what appeared to be a kidney infection. Tests revealed, however, that she had leukemia. The doctors treating Lenae determined that packed red blood cells and platelets should be transfused and chemotherapy started immediately.
    Lenae said that she wanted no blood or blood products, that she had been taught that God forbids that, as shown in the Bible books of Leviticus and Acts. ?For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you, except these necessary things, to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication.? (Acts 15:28, 29) Her parents supported her in this stand, but Lenae stressed that it was her decision and it was very important to her.
    Crystal Moore
    Such consideration was not accorded 17-year-old Crystal Moore when she was admitted to Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City. She was suffering from inflammatory bowel disease. Upon her admission to the hospital, Crystal, along with her parents, emphasized repeatedly her refusal to accept blood. She did not want to die; rather, she wanted medical treatment consistent with the Bible?s command to abstain from blood.?Acts 15:28, 29.
    Lisa Kosack
    Lisa?s first night in Toronto?s Hospital for Sick Children was worse than a nightmare. She checked in at four in the afternoon and was immediately given a series of tests. She didn?t get to her room until a quarter past eleven that evening. At midnight?well, let Lisa tell what happened. ?At midnight a nurse came in and said: ?I have to give you some blood.? I cried out: ?I can?t take blood because I?m one of Jehovah?s Witnesses! I hope you know that! I hope you know that!? ?Well, yes, I do,? she said, and immediately pulled out my IV and shoved in the blood. I was crying and becoming hysterical.?
    Ernestine Gregory
    At 17 years of age, Ernestine was diagnosed as suffering from leukemia. Upon being hospitalized, she refused to consent to the use of blood products to support the chemotherapy the doctors wanted to administer. Because of Ernestine?s refusal and her mother?s support of her choice of nonblood treatment, the hospital reported the matter to the welfare officials in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., who in turn sought a court order to use blood. A hearing was arranged, at which the trial court heard testimony from Ernestine, a medical doctor, a psychiatrist, and an attorney, as well as from other people involved.

All of these youths were victims of the insane and superstitious anti blood propaganda of the Watchtower Society. They had been subjected to that relentless propaganda since childhood without any chance of getting balanced and factual information. They are examples of how insane fundamentalist Christians can get and hold absolute power over their unfortunate sucjects and manipulate people to actually die for their insane superstition. The ultimate power, with that kind of power, they actually has become Gods.

Norm

• Balsam
    Balsam

To WTS related Deaths of people add my son:

Dak Elliott McGill Died 3/11/2001

From AJWRB.ORG my story

My Child is Dead

My son was theocratic - bright and promising and a true servant of Jehovah. He dreamed of going to Bethel to serve Jehovah more fully. He prepared for meetings on his own, pioneered during summer breaks, handled the microphones at the Kingdom Hall, and timed the student talks for the Ministry School Overseer. He even gave talks at assemblies. We were so proud!

He was 15 years old and in the 9th grade when he and another young Witness were in a terrible auto accident. The other boy was driving my son home from the Sunday meeting when he raced the car, lost control and flipped. I was a faithful Witness for 29 years, and my husband and I trained our son to refuse blood transfusions. He told the ambulance drivers, "No blood!" and he said it again at the first hospital before he became unconscious. When he was air lifted to the trauma center, he was immediately transfused because he was unconscious and a minor.

By then, however, a lot of time had passed and there had been severe internal bleeding that had damaged his heart and other organs. When we arrived at the trauma center, the doctor told us that he had little chance of survival without blood transfusions, and that they had given him several units when he arrived. This angered my husband a great deal but I said nothing. Secretly, I had hoped the doctors would give him blood despite our wishes if a transfusion could save his life. The doctor said they restarted his heart twice and that gave us a glimmer of hope but twenty minutes later, with tears in his eyes, the doctor said they couldn't restart his heart a third time ? he had died.

My husband and my two other sons and I cried and cried and cried. I have never known such anguish and physical pain! I wanted to die. The pain was unbearable. I kept thinking, "Would he have lived if he got blood at the first hospital?" A spiral of profound change began in my life.

When you see your child lying wrapped in a white sheet, their pale lifeless face - there is no comfort. I will be forever carrying that picture of my son in my mind - wearing the face of death. No words can touch that place where your heart is dying. The hope of the resurrection means nothing when you can't see or touch the living-breathing child that filled your life with joy. Never seeing them smile at you, laugh with you, or give you a hug ever again in the days to come. Never hearing them say, ?I love you? again. I've suffered pain, but nothing compared to the pain of losing my beloved son. Your whole body becomes sickened with the most horrible physical pain one can feel. I've suffered pain, but nothing compared to the pain of losing a child.

I pray that any Jehovah?s Witness who has children and reads this will never have to face such a loss such as mine. A loss that can be prevented if they have a true understanding of what the Watchtower Society is asking them to sacrifice. After my son had died, I realized my nagging doubts about the Watchtower?s blood policies needed to be fully investigated. Hadn't I just lost a child for these purportedly God given laws I had lived by for 29 years?

I soon learned that over the years the Witnesses have changed many teachings about blood and that the Governing Body was about to change more of its blood doctrines. Why are some parts of blood permitted when others are not? Where did they find this in the Bible? In addition, if the Bible says nothing about transfusions, how can the Governing Body say with certainty that blood transfusions are wrong in Jehovah's eyes? How could I forgive those men for my son's death? In my opinion, the men of the Governing Body have the blood of many innocents on their hands. They who taught us falsely in God's name are accountable to him.

My heart is completely broken - my child is dead. I beg of you who read my story, don't let this happen to you. Educate yourself now before you are faced with a similar tragedy. If any child can be saved by their parents thinking now rather than after they lose their child, perhaps my son's death will not have been for nothing.

Daks Memorial Website: http://www.mem.com/display/biography.asp?ID=9894

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

((((( Balsam )))))

• Balsam
    Balsam

xjw_b12,

Thank you for that, I won't let the WTS forget the death of my son or all the others they have killed. I know Dak is with me in making it known the WTS helped kill him.

Balsam

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Balsam.

After my son had died, I realized my nagging doubts about the Watchtower?s blood policies needed to be fully investigated.

That is the sadest thing I have ever read. I am so sorry. These pieces of s*** are evil to continue to hold over their cult members the belief of life and death.

Even if they change the blood policy they will never take any responsibility for the damage they have done.

I am so sorry for your family and your poor son.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

*I* regret losing a few years of living, not making good plans for the future, getting "shunned" by family. Puts it all in perspective, doesn't it? I haven't lost anything in comparison to you and others like you.

This "should-be-God-D*mned" religion...

Take care, Balsam.

Dave

• metatron
    metatron

As I posted elsewhere, where's their warning about drinking milk? It's full of white blood cells.

Or the warning about various protein diet shakes currently marketed - derived from animal blood?

How can they face themselves in the mirror - knowing how many lives they're wasted on this foolish issue?

metatron

• Norm
    Norm

Hello Balsam, I am sorry to read about your loss. It is indeed sad that religious leaders has been able to manipulate themselves into such posistions that their insane ideas, gleaned from a book written by primitive superstitious people thousands of years ago should have any impact on modern medicine. All these people have made perfectly clear through the years, apart from their insatiable apetite for power, is their limitless ignorance and enormus megalomania. They seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that their insane ideas can lead to the untimely death of people, may they one day realize this and feel the appropriate shame and remores for their incredible arrogance and stupidity. The stupidity and arrogance that can only come from true believers. Norm

• Balsam
    Balsam

Thanks everyone.

Thanks everyone who responded to Dak's death, it is a sad consequence that most JW's never think about. I hate it happen to us but it did and now all JW must know what they can face if the stick to the WTS teachings on blood. By putting the information here people will remember and tell others. I, Dak and his brothers will not keep his death a secret anymore because we are all out.

The grief becomes a strength in time to make it meaningful. To use it to save another.

Balsam

Ruth (McGill) Baker

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Thank you for sharing your story; I am sorry that it happened.

The website memorial is very nice, as well as the movie you can play. I am sure your son would be touched and please by what you put together.

I am curious, is Dak's father still a JW?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit