GB are reading out posts?

by Gill 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gill
    Gill

I wonder what my parents would do if I told them about Mulan's wonderful game of 'BullShit Bingo'! and that she should suspect everyone who's 'taking notes' during the meeting!

• blondie
    blondie

More likely is that active JWs or inactive JWs who talk to JW family, read what is said here and use it as info which gets to the elders. The articles in the WT are planned out several months in advance with a little leeway. Just think that ex-JW "great minds", all over think the same way.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I am not sure if this myth or urban legen but...

Some years back a pioneer I knew had talked to someone who had been online in either an "unofficial" jw site or an apostate site. Apparently a person who, I believe, id'ed themself as being a bethelite, had gotten involved in a chat and directed that whatever questions they had shloud be directed to the elders or to the official site.

As I said not sure if it's true or not.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    As a member of the Governing Body, I am guilty of getting my material from this place.

MIn...I am shocked..To teach you a lesson you will be demoted to POST 1

• heathen
    heathen

blondie--- Yah right that crap they pull out of their ass is laid out for several months . LMAO . I think the straw man in brooklyn needs a brain , they even go around stealing other peoples art work and change it just a little in the publications . These people are sneaky, underhanded unimaginative, monkeys . They follow each other around just to find something to rat each other out over , I really don't think there is a level too low for them . They couldn't lead a blind man across the street much less 6 million people to the promised land .

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm sure a GB or 3 has landed on this site,,and I'm sure a few of them are sh#ting their pants as they relalize many JW are reading these threads and the number of JW's is decreasing. Snow ball rolling down a hill that's what they see,, and it comming striaght at them.

• ko38
    ko38

Well being that the elders snoop into peoples computers to see where youve been.You would have to assume at least some of the elders go to the apostate sights and see for themselves.Its human nature to be curious,just look at adam and eve.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Whether or not the GB or associates are sincere or not I cannot tell. But I do believe that they believe they are above the "threat of apostacy" and freely sample JWD and other boards. How else can they claim to shepherd the flock, right?

By the way, most anointed GB are two old to double-click. It's the savvy Service Department who's watching.

• myself
    myself

Just popping in to say hi to the Governing Boring. Did I show you my hurt finger?

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Nah. I bet those poor old men can't even turn on their VCRs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit