Jehovah's Witness family wanted for "Trading Spouses"

by Dogpatch 48 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

<------Meet Your New Mommy!

Yea, trade them with an Amish family or Druids.

The possibilities are endless.

sKally

• blondie
    blondie

No thank you, there are some designers on there I wouldn't let design my doghouse or outhouse.

• sf
    sf

Cat, from Joe Billionaire:

Same girl here?:

TinseltownOnline photo Library
    ... The Michael Scott Estate Michael Scott, Jose Canseco, Max Alexander, Cat Wegner,
    Sheeraz Hasan, Brenda Ayala, Estella Gardinier and Jensen Ackles - February 1st ...
    www.tinseltownonline.com/ photos/default.asp?start=48&etype= - 62k - Cached - Similar pages

22-4202.jpg
    164 x 250 pixels - 43k
    www.tinseltownonline.com/ photos/celebrities.a...

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I'd rather see a "Big Brother" type reality show.

They cajole a group of brothers and sisters into a cramped campus, with limited bathroom facilities, and they are not allowed to go out, even to eat, and everyone is watching everyone else, and then they get bored and cranky and.....

Never mind, its already been done, it called a DISTRICT CONVENTION......

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

This "Cat" is indeed "Cat Wegner":

Rank Name Point TBP 1 debbie fitts 665 4 2 Dani zimmerman 630 6 3 Kirk Zimmerman 405 6 4 Kris Zimmerman 405 1 5 Carol Counter 345 4 6 Bruce Zimmerman 220 6 7 linda mccarrell 210 6 7 Chuck Pogue 210 6 9 Emmalee Voth 175 3 10 Rena Bishop 160 4 11 jay zimmerman 160 3 12 Cat Wegner 110 8 13 Sharna Zimmerman 85 8 14 Dela Karlin 85 4 15 Crystal Myers 50 9 16 j h 50 8 17 Josh Nichols 0 9 18 Tammy Gil 0 8 18 Redi Gjecka 0 8 18 april jones 0 8 21 kenneth adams 0 6 21 Susie Cannon 0 6 21 angie flaherty 0 6 21 Andrew Kelly 0 6 21 Penny Lamb 0 6

http://millionaire.foxkansas.com/seasonstandings.aspx

• teejay
    teejay
    I'll bet that by the end of the show, someone will get disfellowshipped.

My thought exactly. A JW parent living for a week in a "worldly" household? And a "worldly" man coming into a JW home, laying down the rules? Gimme a break.

• Raphael
    Raphael

JW's are far to insular ...they would consider taking part, in the same light they do "bad association"

Should anyone come forward, I would seriously question their being in good standing in the congregation or even bone fide Witnesses.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Yes, this gal is legit, and wanting to do a show with a witness family.

I just saw another e-mail from my mom from this lady as well. It appears she is e-mailing anyone she can that is connected with the witnesses, though these two times at least they are to ex witnesses.

Here is what I think they should do:

One witness family with............................ an apostate family........... though each don't know about the other. OH MY would that be some good reality tv!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Surely there is a Spiritually Weak JW family (perhaps fading) who could use $50,000 over family and friends. Cat might find such a family faster through the xJW community. I can't do it. No children.

• Scully
    Scully

hmmmm

I could probably do it on a technicality.... I'm neither DFd or DAd.... and know The Truth? well enough to pull it off....

And I'd do one helluva job in educating the new family and the viewing audience about why joining the JWs is a bad idea for any family. For $50K, it would be worth it. Of course, a fair portion of the money would go to the WTS. (1ยข seems fair, right??)

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit