Yeah der hey, Wisconsin is going to be the new Texas dontchya know!

by Winston Smith :>D 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

april,

I have met Bradley in person and I can attest to the fact that he looks EXACTLY like his avatar, ...except taller

Bradley, he's dead sexy

xenawarrior, I'm a married man, i know better than to make such claims regarding ANY state.

What we need is a full-blown apostafest at Summerfest. Bring all of our WI apostababes together in one place for a group photo

You like Summerfest?

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Yeah we should have a fest in Milwaukee, during summerfest would be the best time, ok who wants to organize?

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Yeah we should have a fest in Milwaukee, during summerfest would be the best time, ok who wants to organize?

Yeah, that be a blast! An Apostafest at Summerfest WOULD give those 'ole TX Apostates a run for their money! They have no idea about the amount of beer that is consumed there. 10 days or so leading up to the July 4th weekend is usually when it happens. I'm game for getting Hotels and such together.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I will be sure and order my official cheesehead merchandise to wear!

• logansrun
    logansrun

As I recall, you were drinking quite heavily in Dallas, Winston.

No, I'm "handsome" see. That's what all the ladies -- mostly middle-aged ones -- say. "Handsome." That sounds safe enough.

You know, why this distraction about Wisconsin when we have a real, live Aposta-Meetup-Thing happening in Chicago in less than two weeks? Have you made your reservations yet, people? Don't miss out. I've prepared a wonderful spiritual meal for you -- "wine kept on the dregs" and milk and honey.

Shalom.

Bradley

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL Winston- you are a very wise man !! And don't worry- I have a habit of thwacking

And I love Summerfest !! Sounds like a blast! This year's dates are June 30 - July 10th. Short trip for me from Green Bay.

XW

• logansrun
    logansrun

That looks like a corn-head, not a cheese-head, TresHappy.

I don't wear silly headgear. I had enough of that pionneering in the Chicago winter.

B.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom
    Bradley, he's dead sexy

Yeah but probably has a girlfriend,or like a lot of real hotties, a boyfriend !

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

There's an easy way to settle the debate: whichever state ships me the most cases of either Shiner or Leinenkugel wins.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom
    They have no idea about the amount of beer that is consumed there.

mmmmm beer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit