Yeah der hey, Wisconsin is going to be the new Texas dontchya know!

by Winston Smith :>D 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Maybe it?s just me, but lately I?ve noticed a large army of Wisconsinite apostates on this board.
    What do you say gang, can we take Texas as the state with the most apostates?

God knows we can drink a lot, we love to eat, and we know how to party.
    We have Miller Brewery plus a plethora of minor breweries, Harley-Davidson, and Summerfest, our annual 10 day Festivus of music, drunkenness and revelry.

Texas, ya gotta admit, we?re pretty damn kick-ass!

Give a shout-out on this thread my fellow Cheeseheads and let?s see if we can take Texas as the state that is the most feared in the eyes of the WatchTower!

It?s an old fashioned rootin-tootin showdown!

Paul

Milwaukee, WI

• under74
    under74

mmm...you may have to battle it out with those of us from the Northwest. I may not be living in Seattle now but...if it's war I'll go to battle for my region.

*starts cleanin' gun*

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

There may be just as many of ya up there, but Texas always has had the prettiest girls.

Andi *fluttering eyelashes*

• Xena
    Xena

Ahhhh that's so cute Winston ....

but I DON'T THINK SO

Texas #1 in Apostasy

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

The only reason why it's leading right now is because all the Lutefiskers are making an exodus for warmer places, ain't that right, Sassy?

Or else, just like this weekend, and just like anytime the Twins play the Brewers or the T-Wolves play the Bucks:

We'd own you.

• under74
    under74

Where's my people from Washington and Oregon? Hell, I'll take Vancouver B.C. Give it a couple hours, they'll be here.

We'll take all of you.

Humm, not one WI apostate? I may have to retreat on this one

Andi dear, now I never claimed for WI to have the prettiest girls. I been to Dallas to see all you apostababes, no argumnets here

xena, maybe I need to arrange for a big Apostafest here in Milwaukee, WI to lay claim to the biggest, baddest Apostate State?

Honest, we can really party

CRR. You may have noticed I gave no mention to the Bucks & Brewers, as I see no mention to your Vikings.

I forget... who has the 0-2 record in the Viking/Packer match-ups this year?

See ya in Green Bay 1/9!

Winston, of the "I haven't watched a sports game in 2 years" class

under, if your claiming the whole NW, maybe i'll through in IL, MN and the rest of the midwest for good measure.

But I gotta admit, you do have a solid aposta-base in the NW, but I'm still holding out hope for the Midwest

• kls
    kls

I never claimed for WI to have the prettiest girls.,,,,Now hey there Mr Smith . Where da hey you been looking ? I would say Wisconsin can hold there own on pretty girls. Now if yous talking about studdly males living here we could have a problem, don't ya know.

• cherryblossomgirl
    cherryblossomgirl

I agree w/ kls. Lots of hot chicks, but we're slack'n on the hot guys! We just get to look at many many beer bellies that are a result of all that hard-core beer drink'n and cheese eat'n. And I live in the city, it's WAY worse up north!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit