Bisous unadulterated craving for Marmite!!

by bisous 42 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

i've been getting into bovril myself lately... bovril on toast. mmm

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Not the best sale in British foreign trade apparently...

I always have some when I happen to cross the Channel. Just to remember what it exactly tastes like. I wouldn't call it good though. Or bad, for that matter. Just British...

• Angharad
    Angharad

I love nutella

Marmite makes me want to vomit Its one of those things you either love or hate

• Celia
    Celia

I thought, when I read the title of the thread, that Bisous had a huge crush on another poster here named Marmite....

Doesn't sound too apetizing to me, even revolting.... but Nutella is wonderful.... and does any of you know Cancoillote ? that's absolutely delicious...

alt

• Mutz
    Mutz

I LOOOOOOOOVE Marmite. It's the food of the gods!
    I made a girlfirend Marmite on toast when she was over in the UK and she took a big pot home
    for her family in Italy. They all loved it.
    I had Marmite on toast for breakfast, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :)

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Ewwwww....no thanks.

FF

• Mutz
    Mutz

I think the problem is that people put too much of it on their toast. You have to put the merest trace of it on top of the butter. That is of course until you are hooked then you can put a little bit more on. But, as a general rule, you only need a little touch of it to get that Marmite heavenliness.............................. :)

• morty
    morty

Marmite on homemade fresh bread is the bomb!

Growing up with my papa, you were not a real "Thomas" if you did try and like Marmite.He's gone now,but every time I see it in the grocery store, it brings a smile to my face....also a growl in my tummy for some of that tar on my toast........it's also great in gravys ya know..

• glitter
    glitter

Marmite is soooooooo lovely! I had it on toast just now.

I had vegemite once and it's different, it tasted waxy and it was thicker. It's horrible.

MARMITE RULES!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I've never heard of it, but I'd try it once at least. Now, Nutella on the other hand I know is yummy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit