Do you think their fries are really that good?

by Bumble Bee 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Man goes berserk at Pennsylvania Burger King that ran out of french fries

DuBOIS, Pa. (AP) - A Burger King customer berated the employees and nearly hit one of them with his truck after the clerk at the drive-thru window told him they were out of french fries, police said.

Gregg Luttman, 22, made an obscene gesture at the drive-thru clerk on New Year's Day, then walked into the restaurant and cursed at the staff, said Sgt. Rod Fairman of Sandy Township police.

When he returned to his pickup truck, he saw restaurant workers taking down his licence number and put the vehicle in reverse, nearly hitting one of them, Fairman said.

After being stopped on a highway a short distance away, Luttman scuffled with police and kicked out the back window of a police car, Fairman said.

Luttman was charged with assault, reckless endangerment and other offences. He was freed Monday on $2,500 US bail.

I mean come on!! They aren't that good!

BB

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

lol..dude.. order onion rings instead.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Actually I find Burger King's food to be incredibly gross and their fries are the worst. Everyone knows Mcdonalds fries are the best. I could understand if a Mcdonalds ran out of fries you being mad, sometimes you just crave that Mcdonalds greasy fry goodness.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Everyone knows Mcdonalds fries are the best.

amen. no contest! they're the most "potatoey"...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

i like mickeyd's the best with wendy's a close 2nd. burger king's have never tasted right since they changed the shortening they use.

Josie

• Simon
    Simon

Burger King are better than McDonalds but I prefer A&W.

Subway beats them all though

How sad are some people to make a fuss over something so trivial? Hundreds of thousands die and some fatty kicks off because he doesn't get his fries.

They should fry him.

• Special K
    Special K

It's a bad case of the "Freakin' Fries" AGAIN!

Stupid man, Eh!

Special K

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

wendy's fries are good, mcdonalds are ok.. my mama's fried taters beat them all!

• morty
    morty

if I have no choice but to go to bK,( the kids out vote me) I order the onion rings with the cheese sauce...now that stuff covers up some of the grease taste..

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yeah, I have to admit BK is pretty gross. I like Wendy's fries. I eat MD fries, but am re thinking that after the movie Super Size Me. Those fries lasted forever!!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit