Let's start a new religion and call it Gary

by Eyebrow2 28 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Where's Gary Buss?

Does he know we are doing this?

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

A religion by Garybuss sounds trustworthy to me!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I'm in as long there is cool-aid and maybe a baloney sandwich. I like baloney too.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I would not call our new religion, Gary, the Truth...never! I may refer to it as The Maybe. =)

Gary Buss can be the Supreme Ooompaloompa if he so desires. That position comes with a neato robe, hood AND a cane that has a hidden compartment full of M&Ms.

I wouldn't mind having Gary the snail come for a guest speaker series. Gary is very mysterious, don't you think?

I did have a Festivus pole here some where...I am going to make a new one when we can find another one of those carpet role things...cover it with aluminum foil. Perhaps George and his dad from Seinfeld can stop by to open the Festivus festivities. Maybe that Gary Church guy with the bass can bring some fish for our grilling needs.

I was thinking maybe we could steal that hot dog car from Oscar Meyer for some Gary fun.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Candid requests that the Church O Gary charities to include Boob Lifts to its needy members.

Absolutely, no boob enlargements, but boob lifting will be paid for through Gary's charitable services. After all, I think it is more important to pull them off the knees than to make them bigger, don't you ladies? We will review requests from wives and girlfriends for certain male enhancement procedures for their significant men as well, but I cannot guarantee all needs will be met. It depends on how much money can be raised through our marshmellow grill o thons and krabby patty sales. ( Mr. Krabbs is new convert to the Gary Religion, and has given as a sacrifice the recipe, including the secret ingredient.)

• Fleur
    Fleur
    Mr. Krabbs is new convert to the Gary Religion, and has given as a sacrifice the recipe, including the secret ingredient.)

exxxxcelent (mr burns. soundbyte here)

But will Spongebob man the grill at the congregation picnics?

I think Squidward was our School Overseer between 1975 and 1980...same tone of voice, same outlook on life...

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I think Squidward is kinda hot. All those tentacles...mmmmmmm

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

A couple of years ago we made a similar suggestion:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/33965/1.ashx

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    I am not sure exactly what the rules will be...not too many.

I hope we have the ability to cast spells that involve healing, love, harmony, wisdom and creativity.

also it would be nice if we all believe that nothing is fixed or permanent change is always possible. and maybe some tolerance of those whos beliefs are different from our own...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit