Let's start a new religion and call it Gary

by Eyebrow2 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Why Gary? I don't know...that name just seems right.

I am not sure exactly what the rules will be...not too many. I do know that I want a position that has some power. Not dangerous power..just power to decide what desserts we have at our religious dinners. And a dark blue robe with a hood...oooo...

There will be some kind of alter...some kind of sacrifice...not so much animal or human. Maybe some burning of the hemp and marshmellows.

I think there should be some music...for some mystical stuff, throw on some Enya, etc....

I am thinking there should be at least 10 holidays a year that require use to have a day off from work to go to the beach to grill things.

Kind of a vague idea...of course members of the Gary faith will have input....so what should be some facets of this new religion?

• blondie
    blondie

I had a spiritual revelation.

Gary Buss

• under74
    under74

mmmm...Gary Buss knows much. I'm in.

• outnfree
    outnfree

eye -

LOL -- I'm so sorry we didn't get to meet at dinner last week!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Yeah.

Gary is a good name. But we might have some criticism from the Church of Doc Bob.

Country Girl

• defective light
    defective light

There will be some kind of alter...some kind of sacrifice...not so much animal or human. Maybe some burning of the hemp and marshmellows.I

am thinking there should be at least 10 holidays a year that require use to have a day off from work to go to the beach to grill things.

Would the leader of this new religion be known as "GARY B the exalted grillmaster" and GB (governing body) be known as "GRILLIN' BOYZ" sounds good to me...... I be huntin' ah new religion......

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Thanks to my kids and Spongebob, I envision a really stoopid pink starfish. Can our dress code be beach attire? How about crabby pattie communion? Anyone not in our group can be designated a 'Squidward'. I like the grilling thing, and the hemp too. That should put us in the mindset of the starfish.

can there be dancing, too?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I did a google image search and found a Gary Church...

Is this what you envisioned?

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Tres, he looks like he might go for it!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

I'd be interested to see who would win: Gary or Hank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit