Call for submissions: JWD members, I need your help!

by jwbot 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwbot
    jwbot

bttt

• jwbot
    jwbot

bttt :(

Ok this weekend I will update stuff and perhaps put up some questions or an outline to get those shy persons a bit more comfortable and give direction.

• jwbot
    jwbot

bttt (one more time until I update stuff)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Jwbot,

If you're interested, please feel free to use my story. Last summer I was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and am considered terminally ill. I've had not a single telephone call or visit from my "old friends" in the congregation, whom I've known for over 20 years. Even my own daughters refuse to get in touch. An elder who lives on the corner of my street stopped me to say that everyone in the congregation would love to have me back So where's all the visits and telephone calls? That says it all about this heinous organisation.

My story can be found at: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/47295/14.ashx

Love,

Ian

• jwbot
    jwbot

Thank you Dansk, I am compiling some great links and resources of peoples stories, and yours is touching and heartbreaking, and will definitely be useful.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

let me know when it's done

• Bryan
    Bryan

jwboot:

You will have to excuse me for my ignorance. SAG? Experimental waver?

Sorry, I'm a union actor. I know some students (I was under the impression this was for university) will request wavers from the Screen Actors Guild in order to get good talent for nothing or almost nothing. Its probably is not what you need.

Bryan

Have You Seen My mother

• Valis
    Valis

jwbot...maybe you could contact Sixofnine....I know he recorded (on tape) several stories of xjws from our board. He might be able to let you use some of his material.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jwbot
    jwbot

Bryon, well I do not need actors or anything, but I will have a release up on my page that can be printed and signed and sent along with the tapes or whatevers.

Thanks for the tip Valis!

• jwbot
    jwbot

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit