Call for submissions: JWD members, I need your help!

by jwbot 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwbot
    jwbot

Yes that would be awesome. I guess we will reach that hurdle when we get there...

• jwbot
    jwbot

bttt

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hi, jwbot!

I don't have any equipment (that works) available for my own story, but I will bring this up at our next Detroit ex-JW Meetup Group get-together this weekend to see if anyone else would like to participate. Perhaps other Meetup Groups could do the same during their January meetings?

This could be very cool!

outnfree

• jwbot
    jwbot

Jez: I read your story and it is tragic but I am so glad things have come together for you. I would really like for you to tell your story for my documentary and if you feel that you might be in danger or it is too risky, I can protect your identity by changing your voice and putting a dot over your face in the editing process.

• Jez
    Jez

I have a videocamera, I will set it up and then tell my story to it. Let me know your time frame. Let me think on the whole 'dot' in front of my face thing...lol. It might be very liberating to just tell the story for all the world to see, plus I believe if ppl can put a face to the story, the story has much more impact.

Jez

• bem
    bem

JWbot I think this is a good idea, and my kids would be willing to help. it's just getting them still for it, they are 26 and 24. and BTTT

• jwbot
    jwbot

Jez, how ever long you need to tell your story is best...I will be editing these down and putting them in the right sections, etc. So "too long" is not a problem :) Give me at least 10 minutes I suppose...I really can not think of what would be "too short"...The more the merrier.

bem: get those kids involved :)

• Dawn
    Dawn

I'd love to help out. Will you be posting shipping address/info on your website - or you can PM me with it.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Sounds interesting jwbot. I'd lie to help you out, but I'm SAG. Have you applied for experimental waver or something?

Let me know.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• jwbot
    jwbot

Dawn: There is currently my shipping address on my site for people to send in things.

I would like to add that I will accept tapes and audio of recorded meetings with elders, phone calls, etc. Anything legal.

Bryan: You will have to excuse me for my ignorance. SAG? Experimental waver?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit