De Rookerij

by Abaddon 23 Replies latest members adult

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

One of my favorite pastimes when stoned was to read books on physics. I would not read lots of pages while stoned usaully just a few select pages that jump out at me as I skim material that was already read st8t. I go for books(written by reputable know their subject type people) that make an effort to explain things that someone like me with no college backround but a very eager mind to understand his world and what it is,, I think Quantum machanics is telling us somethine very important about consciousness and observable reality,,, it is mystical,,unreal,,who knows,,,what is the controling reality or is everything just "one" consciousness that came from nothing. But since it is both time and space and beyond time and space as well.

I just had 3 good puff heading for to finish my little stash shortly.

I'm just had a couple more drags and going to finish everything now. I probable won't get stoned for another 3 or 4 days I think my musical abilities progress faster when I fast from smoking sometimes I will go for a couple of weeks just so I can get really high,,and i can see the world in a totally knew way. Sometimes I get these waves of compassion that flood me and I feel so connected to people and then dread,,then calm,,then deep thought.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Abaddon,

I can't find that thread where you brought up : Pierre Teilhard de Chardin. I clicked on your profile but can't seem to find it.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

When I was stationed in Germany, I always wanted to go to Amsterdam to get stoned off my ass (for the hell of it). But there was this rumor that the Army CID (Criminal Investigation Division) would follow anyone around who took an out-of-country trip; then totally bust you out if you got caught doing anything illegal. I do know that if anyone in my unit took a trip to the Netherlands, after they came home, they would give everybody a piss test. I shite you not.

Now that I'm out of the military, I can pretty much get fkked up anytime I want; but I will make it a point to go to Amsterdam before I die.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

kaykay_mp

I was a few times in Amsterdam because I had to.... never on a voluntary base: I hate the town.

Except 2 times when we had an apostate-meeting there..... and Amsterdam was just the easiest to reach for the others...

In case you ever go: enjoy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit