Benny Hinn - DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

by William Penwell 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• justhuman
    justhuman

I believe in miracles

• PinTail
    PinTail

Dam straight, Benny is a maroon anyone that goes to him to be healed is a fruit cake.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Oh, did anyone notice how well written the testimonials were? No spelling mistakes or gramatical errors, proper punctuation. ALL of them. Not saying people who give money to this scumball can't write but the fact all of them have (arguably) above average literacy skills is a bit fishey.

you're absolutely right. especially noticable is the term "seed-gift"... most people typically (and incorrectly) don't hyphenate compound words when they use them in written form, yet in each one, they are all grammatically correct.

did you know benny can even heal dvd players?

I praise the LORD for His sovereignty and magnificence! My DVD player was jammed and would not function for a few weeks. I tried so many things on my own to try to fix it. I also tried calling some technicians to come over to fix the DVD player. They either said they were busy or did not return my calls. I woke up at 4AM bright and early this morning in a most prayerful mode, with renewed faith that the LORD Himself could fix the DVD player. I told HIM in prayer: LORD, you can fix it for me! Lo and behold, I went to the DVD player, pressed the "eject" button, and it miraculously worked! PRAISE THE LORD! He?s the MASTER technician! HE allowed me to go through this ordeal, so I can realize even more the wonders of HIS SOVEREIGNTY!
    Teddy (New York, USA)

and this is just ... ew...

Read what others are saying about our ministry below.

JERRY FALLWELL

PAT ROBERTSON
    "

ORAL ROBERTS
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well first off I think if someone is greedy enough they can generate a certain power for healing by just using psychology.

He would know how to get people all worked up emotionally,,he may even get a thrill of drawing attention to him self as some kind of conduit for the spirit of God. And in doing this service he would expect to be given honor in the form of praise and money. A nice hollow thrill must envelope his ego.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Simon was asking if there are more Benny Hinn faith healer types around and I recall another thread sometime ago discussing other so-called faith healers. Although Benny Hinn is one of the most well known of these charlatans over here in North American TV audiences, there are others that are just as popular in some of the 3rd world countries. You notice that most of his followers are lowly educated, co-dependant, dysfunctional types that are desperately looking for answers but are being taken in by these scam artists. It is so sad but what can one do.

Will

• Golf
    Golf

His initials should be B.S. instead of B.H. One great religious con-artist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit