Benny Hinn - DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

by William Penwell 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Just watched a documentary about Benny Hinn ministry, I can't believe anyone is that gullible to believe this crap. Not only is he a fraud but he is also a crook, taking money from poor susceptible people. He also sure likes to live the high life to. I would just like to hear someone justify how they feel he is doing "God's" ministry and keep a straight face.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/main_miracles.html

Will

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Benny's an idiot...plain and simple...

• mouthy
    mouthy

He has a following of Thousands all following a False Prophet as we did.... Jesus said the Blind follow the blind ...... Disgusting!!!! But how long did it take us to remove the blinders????? Me 25 years. even THEN I couldnt see until I met some Ex JWs .... Who had seen the light. i pray the followers of Benny will also see the LIGHT!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Benny Hinn, Ken Copeland, Morris Curelllo(sp), they are all the same, each has a charasmatic personality and a bank account to die for ;) I cringe when I hear them speak their greedy gospel, they are certainly not a representation of Christianity,

Brummie

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

At the core of this man is a belief in his own psychotic lies. From there it is easy to bury the rest of his nauseating theatrical charade in the dubious ethics of his business world. These people should all be prosecuted for prostituting the hopes of thousands of poor and helpless sick people who cling to them for a last chance of hope.

Of course the cowardly courts are too fearful to tackle these religious criminals as they would have to amend the First Amendment, or in the case of Benny Hinn the Canadian equivalent, one of the most misused of the constitutional Laws.

I wish Benny Hinn nothing but a very sticky end. May he be squashed flat by wheelchairs.

HS

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Although I do believe in God, I do NOT believe in Benny Hinn. Whenever I channel surfed an came across Benny, he was always good for a few smiles.... such a joke. The only "good" thing I can say about him is that is he must have a new barber, as his previously laughable comb-over is now passable.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

No offense, but like any of us can say anything about the stupidity of his followers.

B. Hinn follower: "Well I got taken, but at least Benny never talked me into going door to door to sell his books"

Confusedjw - seller of books and mags for 20 years.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hmm... i guess those starving people in the Sudan got lost in the cosmic shuffle...

Praise the name of the Lord for He has done good things yet again. I requested prayer from you for a property deal, which has been under litigation the past four years. A neighbour claimed to have a share in our parent's property. Nothing worked out. Yesterday, as a result of God?s mercy and answer to prayer, the case was resolved out of court and everything is settled. Thank you again for your prayers.
    Shibu
    Kerala, India
    I was praying and believing God for a car, and I planted two separate seed-gifts into Benny Hinn Ministries, in faith. Last week, God blessed my family with not one, but two brand new cars. I am so grateful to God?to Him be the Glory.
    Marie
    Lake Grove, New York
    I asked for prayer from Benny Hinn Ministries, that I would be able to retrieve the money from travelers? cheques that had been stolen from me during a recent trip to another country. After agreeing with you and through the grace of God, I was contacted today and told that the entire amount would be returned to me. Thank you, everyone at Benny Hinn Ministries, for your prayers.
    Juvanka
    Sidney, Australia
    Recently, I submitted a prayer request to you for a financial breakthrough. For over a year, our house had a lien against it through a legal error. It was a tough year, not knowing if it would be corrected or not, but I kept holding onto the Word of God for strength. After the agreement in prayer with you, we petitioned the court to have the lien released. When we stepped into the courtroom, we felt such a presence of the Lord. Within a few moments after being there, the lawyer for the other side told the judge he was releasing the lien completely! God bless you for standing with us.
    Nadine
    Orlando, Florida
    I requested prayer for my daughter, concerning permanent employment at a banking instituition. Today, I am happy to report that God answers prayers. This is her first day at the exact bank she wanted to work at. I thank God for moving in such a mighty way.
    Palesa
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Recently, I asked a Benny Hinn Ministries prayer partner to agree with me for a financial breakthrough. The very next day, I received a notification by mail that I would be receiving a check for $3000. I know there is power in prayer.
    Kristian
    Asheville, North Carolina
    I requested prayer for a job. I planted two separate seed-gifts for your special day of prayer and believed for a miracle. Today I got a call from the general manager of the company who had interviewed me here in India, and they told me that I was selected for the job. I know it happened because Jesus reserved this position for me, and your prayer of faith helped unlock it. I have been a Benny Hinn Ministries partner for two years, and we continue to love all you are doing here and around the world.
    Alan
    Bangalore, India
    All weekend God told me to put a check in the mail for the financial breakthrough offering. This morning before work I sat down and wrote out the check. When I got to work, I was asked to speak with my supervisor. I had applied for a better position. My supervisor told me the position was already filled, but wondered if I would consider transferring to another location where I would be making more than $15,000 more per year. I thank God for this financial breakthrough!
    Kimberley
    El Paso, Texas
    I planted a seed-gift for financial breakthrough, asking the Lord to deliver me from the fear of driving. The Lord provided me with a new car and has delivered me from that fear. I?m now driving back and forth to work with no problems.
    Elizabeth
    Plantation, Florida
  • bebu
    bebu

There are a lot of televangelists that dupe people. I don't watch any of them...

When we started attending our current church, the pastor had a very thick Georgian accent. Very pretty, actually, but I couldn't help but feel suspicious of him for 6 whole months--when I finally realized a guy with a southern accent could be a person of integrity.

bebu

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Just watched the first part of the show again and Benny is nothing but a liar. I can't understand why the government has not brought fraud charges against him. I guess you can do anything under the guise of a fairtale that they call a religion.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit