Have you re-read the bible since leaving the Kingdom Hall?

by Eyebrow2 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• onacruse
    onacruse

one:

Most antagonic jerks in this forum most likely did not ever read the whole bible, and never did after leaviing. BUT now some are dogmatic and want to be heard... It is like calling more or less "the pot calling the kettle blackt" ..

Spell check is an excellent tool; try it...you might learn from it.

That aside:
    Most antagonic jerks in this forum most likely did not ever read the whole bible,

And just how in heck do you know that? How many times have you read the whole Bible? Have you read the whole Bible? In any, or all, of the original languages? I suspect not. Your ad hominem assertions reek like a stinking compost.

and never did after leaviing. BUT now some are dogmatic and want to be heard.

Speaking of "dogmatic," do you have any idea of what that concept means? If so, please elaborate.

And:
    People "want[ing] to be heard"

Do you not, by your posting on this db, also betray your want to be heard?

What's your game?
  • OldSoul
    OldSoul
    GermanXJW: Have you read "The Lord of the Rings", "The Hobbit" and "The Silmarillion"?

Yes, yes I have. Several times each. Have you read the "Wheel of Time" series?

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

carmel,

thank you for the info...I will add that to my list to look up.

Hey there, Mr. Stuey...my husband reads the Wheel of Time books..he is quite addicted to them.

• Jaypeeto
    Jaypeeto

I've read the bible repeatedly since deciding the organization was a fraud. I've also read books which attack the bible and/or question it's validity just to be fair to the nonbelieving viewpoint. When all is said and done, I still believe the Bible to be the word of God, and moreover, reading it prayerfully and without Watchtower "study aids," I find that it upholds the doctrines of Traditional Christianity and not Watchtowerism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit