Banned from the Kingdom Hall?

by devinsmom 28 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

That was a busy week. I made a sign that said "Jehovah will destroy the whole world at armagedon and only Jehovah's Witnesses will survive"

I held up this sign for the general traffic that goes by the KH on sunday some people were beeping their horns when they read the sign. One new study stopped and talked to me and he was wearing blue jeans I told him how it was a mind control cult and that your not suppose to wear jeans to the meeting and we had a talk for about 10 minutes, and when we finished he said: "blue jeans forever" and sped off.l

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO -- yep I guess denim was just too worldly for them . It's polyester or nothing buddy ! I think church would be way more interesting if people just aired their grievances instead of sneaking around to the elders in the back .

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

The last time I set foot in a KH I asked the Elders in the back room. True to form, only 2 showed up (didnt want it to be "official".

Lets just say that "words" were spoken. I was ahead on points, didnt apoplogize and said some things that Men would say to other men (are we thinkin' Lee Marvin?)

I was asked not to come back.

~Hill

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Actually, in this area, the brothers have been told not to physically remove people from the hall but to call the police.

That's pretty much the instruction given from the Society regarding the treatment of anyone who disrupts either a meeting or an assembly program. Don't touch or restrain him and just call the police. I believe the Society is worried about someone claiming an injury and being sued.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

When the police were called in my case I told them about the fact that they are concider part of Satan's world by Jehovah's witnesses and that all the people in the Kingdom hall were waiting for God to destroy them.

It is ironic that the Wt looks to Satan's world to keep the peace at the Kingdom hall.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunder and I aren't DF or anythign that I know of but the last meeting he was told he was a disruption to the meeting. He had told them that due to his bad wreck,(3 ruptured disks and 2 herniated disks) he couldn't sit or stand much. They kept encouraging him to come to a meeting, we went, sat in the back. He stood for awhile then sat and elder came to him and told him he was a disruption...we have never been back

• garybuss
    garybuss

They'd have to call the National Guard to get me in a Kingdom Hall.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

April,

Maybe your Dad will come to his senses now. Show him this site.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Tigerman,

No such luck, the poor guys still believes in it, just thinks there are a few bad seeds, and that humans are imperfect not the organization, he would probably look down on me for chatting with the likes of all of you-no offense, I love you guys. He's to stuborn, been in it his whole life, I feel sorry for him, since he doesnt go to meetings anymore no one talks to him, he has NO friends, no life, but is still mentally enslaved by it all :-( april

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Well, you stick around. Maybe, eventually you'll be able to help him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit