Do your friends and workmates know...

by Aude_Sapere 31 Replies latest members private

• LDH
    LDH

Sure they know, even the active JW. The deal is, I tell people the truth. I had no choice when I was a child, but as soon as I was old enough I had to RAISE UP. (If JT were reading this he would be laughing.)

I also have them dying laughing about the JW world, it really is quite a good way to deal with it. I'm not embarrassed because I had no choice. They are smart enough to realize it is a closed society which takes advantage of the children.

You shoulda been there when I told 'em about Pioneering. They were DYING.

Lisa

Did you turn in your time? Class

• pc
    pc

I tell everyone I know. The reason is, some people have this idea that witnesses are alittle strange, but really good people. I explain otherwise. I tell them all about disfellowshipping and not talking to ones own family. I explain how they twist and turn the whole blood issue. The way they hide pedophile. I tell them about the false teachings and how they changed the bible(knorr) to fit thier own teachings.

My kids go to a private school and my younger sons teacher wants me to come and speak about JW's and of course I will. People are always so shocked when I tell them. I always preface my statements about my childhood like this " well you have to understand I grew up in a cult". They first say "oh scientologist" and I say "no Jehovah's Witness". They say I didn't realize they were a cult and then I go on to explain!!!! pc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit