Any changes in treatment of the disfellowshipped?

by fifi 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

zev,

I tried to play the recordings and they are all the same. The one about the discontinuation of the subscriptions plays on all of them.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yeah, I checked the Hyperlinks and they all point to the same mp3.

• zev
    zev

ok. it wasn't like that, i'll have to fix the links. i had it working but the verizon web site servers suck. the isp service is fine. web site, yuk!

anywho, i'll post once i fix it. the actual mp3's are there, but you cant get to them unless i link them.

i'll let ya know.

harold

• zev
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lmao... I wanted to hear the "attack" at the end of the talk. Just as I suspected, that guy KNEW that the DF talk made them look REALLY bad and was embarrassed and wanted to try to get you to hear a more "friendly" talk.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh wow... I just went to save those MP3 files and it turned out that I already had them since 9-15-2002!

I've go so much JW stuff that I don't know what all I've got!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Zev!!!! I started to listen & I became overcome with feeling sick......I guess I am like an alcoholic cant even LOOK at a beer!!! As soon as I heard the guy talk-It made me shudder TRUTHFULLY!!!!

25 years of hanging on every word they said -Now I can stomach four words I had to turn it off .But thanks Darling ( Happy Holiday to you both (((HUG)

• zev
    zev

yeah, it is the same with me. i can't listen to that stuff without being sick. that was the last time i went into a kh. no more.

happy holidays to you grace!

• Gill
    Gill

Hi there Mouthy and everyone,

Mouthy, you make me laugh as usual.'Confuse, confuse, confuse!'

I don't think anything has changed with the treatment of Dis'd and DA'd people. Makes me realise how lucky we are with my side of the family. My husbands shun us and we shun them back! LMAO!

My family continue to have as much contact with us as ever despite my roasting them about joining a cult, the JW's being a bunch of fanatics, 1914, 607 BCE....etc. My mother just said,recently, 'never mind, the truth's not for everyone..!' What can you say? A least she's not ignoring us! They came round for dinner twice last week even though we told them that one of the meals was for my daughter's twentieth birthday. My father said, "We'll be there, don't worry about that'.

They've asked us round for dinner on Boxing day.

Makes you wonder if they are gradually listening. Or maybe they're just nicer people than I realised!

I know we're lucky so I'm sorry for everyone that has the treatment we get from my husband's side of the family.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi Gill. Your folks sounds like nice folks....... When your Mum says the truths not for everyone! I think I would have said "Funny you should say that - Isnt that what Jesus said???Not all would listen- some would follow a false prophet.The wolves in sheeps clothing"

Good they are coming to you I like them already!!!!lol ((((HUG)) GG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit