Does anyone watch Reno911! or MXC ?

by confusedjw 15 Replies latest jw friends

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

So I had never had cable or Sat until this fall when I bought Dish to watch my Red Sox, rather than to just listen on the porch with my trusty radio.

Well now my son and I are hooked on these weird shows, Reno 911! and MXC.

Does anyone else watch them or have I sunk to depths that are unspeakable?

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Reno 911 . . .one of the best ever!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Can't deal with Reno 911 just not my style! I used to watch MXC but it gets very repetitive... My fav's are the cartoons on adult swim on cartoon network Sun-Thursday nights starting at 11 pm Futurama, Aqua team, Sea lab 2021 and Venture bros are AWESOME (the JW fishman on Venture is great)

• FMZ
    FMZ

Two of my favorite shows too mate... both are hilarious. My wife and I are hooked on Reno 911, just our kind of humor. And then as for MXC, what can I say? A hundred Japanese people running into, falling off, and being hit by various objects. An instant hit!

FMZ

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Reno 911... Love it! Hilarious!!!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

reno 911 rules, if u like it you'll love mad tv and crank yankers, both also on comedy central

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Yes, Crank Yankers is funny too!

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

My hubby and I love those shows. We watch them every chance we get. How some of those people on MXC doesn't kill themselves is amazing. I also love crank yankers but hubby doesn't. I know alot of people in the Livingston Parish Sheriffs office in Louisiana and it is just so funny to see reno911 make fun of the job they do.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I Love Reno911!

I love South Park.....I remember when the movie came out with the song.......... Blame Canada! That was soo funy!

I went to Canada shortly afterwards and I remember when you are going through customs....all I wanted to do was Sing out loud "Blame Canada!"

Brooke WI

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

mkr...the venture bros. is my new fave show.....i want to dress as dr. girlfriend for halloween next year, but am afraid people will just think i'm jackie o....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit