Does anyone watch Reno911! or MXC ?

by confusedjw 15 Replies latest jw friends

• NikL
    NikL

Funny you should mention Reno 911.
    One episode featured some JWs getting harrassed by the cops. They stopped them made them get on the ground and all...they said the matched the description of dangerous criminals or something. Really funny stuff.
    Anyway, a few weeks after this episode the presiding overseer gave a talk mentioning this thing he saw from one of those cop shows. He thought it was real! I almost died laughing. I would think the comedy central logo in the lower right corner of the screen would have tipped him off that it was a joke. LOL

• wiegel
    wiegel

I like Reno and Southpark - Southpark is incredibly profound and soooooooooo funny!!!!!!

• cab1000
    cab1000

I'm in. I love reno, but my wife hates it......I guess that cancels out my vote....

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

You know something AWESOME there are NO prizes on MXC! You think these guys would win SOMETHING right? Wrong all they get is a trip to the hospital!!!! LOL

(I just found that out yesterday they were talking about this show on red light/green light)

• avishai
    avishai

I LOVED the state, the sketch comedy show from MTV that had abunch of the folks from reno 911. I also like reno 911. Especially as my corrupt elder granddad used to be a cop in Reno

• Badger
    Badger

MXC and Iron Chef...God Bless Japan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit