What do yall do when you have a bad day?

by missy04 28 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Brummie:

What do I do? I go and beat up the neighbors, its very theraputic, they are both in their 70s

You have my humor! Its not wrong to beat up old people because they are old and have no feelings. Much like children small people and dogs. And yes I am kidding its all fun and games until someone gets there eye poked out!

Brooke WI

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Go to bed extra early to rest the mind and body.

DY

• bem
    bem

• Isolate myself, so as not to cause someone else to suffer my bad day.
    • Read, something to better myself
    • Remember, this to shall pass
    • Send a sweet greeting to my friends, or catch someone in chat or IM that usually helps my day get better.
    • Or any combination of the above. Depending on how bad the day is.
    • Missy your so sweet you and your feret<?> friend. I hope your day didn't stay all bad and you found happiness in it or the days to follow.

Dorothy

• missy04
    missy04

Thanks you guys for all your responses. I am actually feeling alot better now. Woke up the next day feeling good.

You all are so sweet

~Sarah

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sarah, I am glad you are feeling better.

You are right, sleep is the key I find that when i get plenty of rest I feel alot better

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    • Isolate myself, so as not to cause someone else to suffer my bad day.
    • Read, something to better myself
    • Remember, this to shall pass
    • Send a sweet greeting to my friends, or catch someone in chat or IM that usually helps my day get better.
    • Or any combination of the above. Depending on how bad the day is.
    • Missy your so sweet you and your feret<?> friend. I hope your day didn't stay all bad and you found happiness in it or the days to follow.

Yes, exactly

• bem
    bem

Stefanie doll are you doing well? has your boy played the Christmas part yet in the play?

Dorothy

• justhuman
    justhuman

Have a sleep

• ko38
    ko38

oh i just do the usaul old stuff like look for funny mushrooms in the back yard,call the electric company and turn off the electricity in the local kh.pop in a tape of southpark and light bottle rockets in my basement,sorry i know im boring.

ko38

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit