What do yall do when you have a bad day?

by missy04 28 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

What makes you feel better when you have a totally sucky day??

~Sarah

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

I go to the pet store and play with the animals. For some reason I get off on the idea that I've brought joy to a kindred life form; that whatever alien thought processes exist in the creature's head, we shared something enjoyable. I think about how all life on Earth is related, and how the animal is my distant cousin and somewhere down the road we shared a common living, brathing, individual as an ancestor. Despite this divergence of millions of years, we still recognize eachother and take joy in our company.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Listen to happy music!

• Triple A
    Triple A

I snuggle up next to my wife. It does not matter how bad the day has been, this just makes everything right.

• gumby
    gumby

I smoke a big ol' fat greenie and have a couple of beers............and I do the same thing when I have a good day, soooooooooooo...................

Gumby

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

when i have a bad day.. i think back to my divorce and realize today aint so bad lol

• missy04
    missy04
    I go to the pet store and play with the animals. For some reason I get off on the idea that I've brought joy to a kindred life form;

I like to go to the pet stores, too, and hold puppies and ferrets. I wish it was daytime I would go. I totally need something to cheer me up.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Kickbox

• missy04
    missy04

I smoke a big ol' fat greenie and have a couple of beers............and I do the same thing when I have a good day, soooooooooooo...................

Gumby

I wouldn't mind one of those beers, if you could spare one. Actually 2 or 10 would be nice.

ColdRedRain, I used to kickbox. It is a good stress release..and gave me a six pack at one time! (its gone now)

• Mac
    Mac

I have a secret recipe...

( I said it was secret damnit..so unless you know the handshake politely avert yer eyes!!!!!)

Slowly fill a very large container with 20 gallons of hot water.

Set to the side 16 oz. of good reading material (sifted well).

Add approx. 12 oz. of chilled adult beverage (more or less according to taste or body weight).

Carefully add 160 lbs. of mac to the mixture. (You may substitute if desired)

Gently knead till smiling.

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit