Repost - Disturbing Assembly Program - Obey Organizational Direction

by truthseeker 54 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks for posting this thread!! The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society has brilliantly made loyalty to the non-existent "Slave" a requirement. If Witnesses could figure out that the "slave" is simply a parable, their "loyalty" would quickly end!

• Will Power
    Will Power

Elsewhere, I think you should email that scan to Dr. Phil - No sense him trying to weigh tearful, heart wrenching stories from disgruntled members - let the vomit stink directly from the dictator's pen!

morning

• Emma
    Emma

I used to "understand" the shunning from my family as part of their faith. When I see how the wts is such a destructive, mind-controlling cult, my anger rises again. They've taken my family! Most of the time I'm able to deal with the loss, but the unnecessity of it all is at times overwhelming.

My family are the ones that would drink the Kool-ade without asking the flavor.

Though I'm not da'd or diffed, by my own actions of inactivity, I am considered as such and am shunned.

Emma

• willyloman
    willyloman

Mary: I'd actually GO to hear that assembly "program." Nice work. Very funny and insightful.

• Fleur
    Fleur

ROFLMAO Mary! Bravo! *Standing Ovation*

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    have now left the truth and are a dim memory in the minds of those who know them

Nina and I were talking about this a few weeks ago. Honestly, I don't remember most of those Witnesses we used to be so close to. I had to work really hard just to remember who my old pioneer partner was.

Sometimes it's all in how you look at things.

• Buck
    Buck

has this circuit assembly happened in alabama yet? I would like to hear this for myself.

• FairMind
    FairMind

Where's Alabama?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Manipulation is the key to getting members to obey. And that steady reinforcement brainwashing that they are god's org.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    jfischer --- okay, totally didn't know

I thought that was kinda funny, welcome aboard! roflmao Mary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit