Why did the chickens cross the road?

by Valis 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Cuz they were going to see their daddy that's why! Just picked up the rental car, got the all wrapped and I even cleaned my room...Now all I have to do is wait and this afternoon my holiday will officially start. My kids will be with me a whole week and I can hardly contain myself!!w00t!!! Eheh I even invited my parents over for dinner this week....ehehe I hope they enjoy my yule tide decor...Have a good day everyone and if I'm not around on XMAS day I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a great New Year.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

How did the Punk Rocker cross the road?

He stapled himself (herself) to a chicken!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Have fun with your chickens Valis

Got plenty of Barbies wrapped up ready I hope !

Happy Christmas

• Valis
    Valis

Ang, I should own stock in Mattel...

• Fleur
    Fleur

Awww, Valis *hugs* tears in my eyes...man I am so emotional this time of year! hubby and I wrapped all the loot for my girlie this weekend, can't wait to see her face...love making her x-mas dreams come true (and then some!) such bliss, such magic.

Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

hugs

essie

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Good for you - enjoy your time together.

--

When it where REAL chickens, I would have said becos the road is to far to go at the end and then the other side reverse.......

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

dips pen in inkwell........

On or about this 20th day of December in the year 2004, Travis Bush cleaned his room.

Enjoy your time and your holidays !!

Many hugs from the north- where there is snow and a better football team

• melmac
    melmac

Jessica Simpson 's Answer:Why would he be one a road, I thought chickens lived in the ocean?

Homer Simpson 's Answer:There was free beer on the other side of the road.

Snoop Dogg 's Answer:This (censored) fool of a chicken didn't (censored) know
    what the (censored) he was doin crossin a (censored) alley in (censored) Harlem at 1:00 in the (censored) mornin'.

Linda Tripp 's Answer:"I've been friends with this chicken for a long time. I only recorded the chicken's crossing of the road because it was important for the country to know what was going on Pennsylvania Ave."

Isaac Newton 's Answer:The duck suggested to the chicken that they play
    follow the leader then the duck crossed the road causing the chicken to cross after it, but at the same time holding up traffic, thus proving that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction .

Shakespeare 's Answer:To cross or not to cross, that is the question.

Rene Descartes 's Answer:Since the chicken does not really exist it was only an illusion that the chicken crossed the road. This illusion was only in my mind. Therefore I created the chicken that crossed the road.

Gandhi 's Answer:
    All chickens should peacefully resist by crossing the road.

Steve Jobs 's (Apple) Answer:
    Because of the brand-new iChicken- a portable device that crosses roads, lays eggs, gives wakeup calls and provides dinner, automatically. This amazing device can simply plug in to the $4000 iCoop to produce additional iChickens and recharge existing iChickens, or plug it into the $9000 iChop to convert iChicken files into iFood. iFood-to-Regular Food converters sell for an additional $50/month fee, however the optional iFood-to-FoodXP converter is still in development. iChickens are only available from authorized iDealers, which can be found in nearly every US state. If your iChicken develops a disease or stops working, you must send it by FedEx Overnight to Littleton, Montana and our iTechnicians will send you a replacement within 3 months. The iChicken. Wow.

Colin Powell 's Answer:
    This is not about whether inspectors made sure the chicken crossed the road, it's about the willingness of the chicken to cross the road voluntarily.

Darwin's Answer:
    It was the logical next step after coming down from the trees.

Another Answer:
    Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected
    in such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross roads.

(former) Iraq Information Minister:
    There is no such chicken trying to cross the road, and there never has been any such chicken.

Moses's Answer:
    And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

Epicurus's Answer:
    For fun.

Hippocrates's Answer:
    Because of an excess of light pink gooey stuff in its pancreas.

Johnny Cochran 's Answer:
    Because the road was black and the chicken was white. We must acquit.

Machiavelli's Answer:
    The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why? The
    end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.

Mark Twain's Answer:
    The news of its crossing has been greatly exaggerated

Salvador Dali 's Answer:
    The Fish.

Secretary Cheney's Answer:
    Chickens are big-time because they have wings. They could fly if they
    wanted to. Chickens don't want to cross the road. They don't need
    help crossing the road. In fact, I'm not interested in crossing the
    road myself.

The Sphinx's Answer:
    You tell me.

Neil Armstrong's Answer:
    That's one small step for Chicken, one giant leap for Chicken kind.

George Bush's Answer:
    We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

Many more at http://www.chickenjoke.com/

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Melmac . . .thank you ! LOL ! I needed that.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Have a wonderful time with your babies, Valis! (and their grandparents, too! )

Merry Christmas!

out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit