Follow the Star All the Way to Bethlehem

by Schizm 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Schizm
    Schizm

The report below serves as an excellent example of the shallow understanding that people in general have regarding the so-called "Star of Bethlehem". Notice that the "star" is held in awe ... some sort of an object that Satan himself caused to glow in the dark in order to cause the premature death of Jesus. Satan's worst nightmare is Jesus, was back then, and still is. Jesus has yet to kick Satan out of heaven according to the Bible, after which he will be put in prison for the thousand years. At the end of the thousand years, Jesus will bring Satan's life to an end. No more Satan! Satan is quite aware of Jesus' role in the outworking of God's purposes, which of course gave him ample reason for wanting to kill Jesus as a young lad. That's the REAL truth behind the "Star of Bethlehem"!!! But does anyone care?

Jimmy Velasquez reads "Follow the Star All the Way to Bethlehem" to his 1-year-old daughter, Riley, on Saturday during a break from "The Letter Home," the Christmas pageant at Paramount Terrace Christian Church. The final performance of the show is set for 7:30 p.m. today at the Amarillo Civic Center Auditorium.

http://www.amarillo.com/stories/122004/new_pagent.shtml

• Narkissos
  • Schizm
    Schizm

Illustrated Children Bible In Persian Language

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Follow the Star: All the Way to Bethlehem
    Alan Parry , Linda Parry

Book Cover
    Format: Hardcover
    Pub. Date: September 1994

Age Range: 5 to 9

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=r14f4XPA6h&sourceid=M000000269&isbn=0849911443&itm=1

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Schisms:

That's the REAL truth behind the "Star of Bethlehem"!!! But does anyone care?

NO !

What I care about is seeing you explain Lot's incestous relationship with his daughters? And...HOW according to the Bible, he remained a "Holy Man" who continued to be 'blessed' by God, despite this abuse ??

Still waiting... And I have the patience of an oyster...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    NO !

What I care about is seeing you explain Lot's incestous relationship with his daughters? And...HOW according to the Bible, he remained a "Holy Man" who continued to be 'blessed' by God, despite this abuse ??

Still waiting... And I have the patience of an oyster...

I am still awaiting that one too!

• justhuman
    justhuman

Indeed no one care for the real meaning of Christmas

• Schizm
    Schizm

Justhuman,

Your profile reads:

... I couldn't teach what I don't believe.

That's something that you and I have in common, but that's about all.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Stefanie,

I am still awaiting that one too!

I don't remember you having had a share in that discussion. Perhaps you'd like to locate that thread, so as to share your thoughts about THAT subject ... in THAT thread rather than this one. Or is it that you just enjoy being cockamamie?

• barry
    barry

Where does it say in scripture the star was put there by Satan?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit