Ray Franz.

by Englishman 43 Replies latest jw friends

• one
    one

formerout ,

"Does anybody know what Ray's stance is now.... or at what point if ever he completely gave up in their beleifs?"

Go to www.commentarypress.com

that's his website

• one
    one

wannaexit ,

Got a little too jelous 'cause his uncle was the president and he wanted the honor Freddy had.

Actually it was the other way around, Knorr when changes were suggested "over my dead body said the president, some at the GB, including his uncle were terrified. Ray did not take no for an answer when it was not the right answer.

No matter how lowkey he tried to be...

He did not approve many writtings to be published by WT, not signing them. Some was keeping track of how many articles he did not sign, can you beleive it?

Even he did not question the writting, by not signing he got in trouble. Group pressure you know.

The worst it can happen to an open mind individual is having to work with narrow minded individuals.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I was only 7 when that announcement was made, but I remember it. I recall all the hushed whispers in the rumour mill about apostacy. We were warned about how Satan could reach even to the GB. *rolls eyes back into head*

• justhuman
    justhuman

The WT ERASED RAY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit