People That I Would Like To Drown In A large Tub Of Caterpillars.

by hillary_step 20 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

1) The person who designed car alarms to squeak like beached dolphins when they are locked by their owners. Too often I have meandered in a daydream through a car park entertaining myself by imagining Larry King spontaneously combusting as he licks yet another serial killers toes, and suddenly the car next to me has belched into shrieking life just long enough to stop my heart. Test your next invention on your ageing grandmother before you sell it, you pillock.

2) The individual who thinking that the world was so lacking in class, decided to make the first Reality TV show to prove that there actually exist people with absolutely no class at all. He deserves a thorough drowning for being so lacking in cranial matter that he did not recognize that most people have no class anyway and do not need his help to behave like nasal effluent. Now the US is saturated by people who belong to a club where grunting is the only acceptable means of communication.

3) People who say ?ding dong?, and ?duhhhhhh? and ?hellooooooo?, in a strained effort to make themselves appear to actually have some elevated grasp of intellectual insight not visited on their hapless victims. I honestly feel like using their heads as a gong, and their foot as the mallet. Go away.

4) The complete idiot who decided to shrink wrap CD?s so that they are virtually impossible to unwrap without two pounds of Semtex.. I have several thousand CD?s and have worked out that you owe me two hundred hours of unwrapping life.

I have just noticed a couple of men walking down my drive in white coats. My God?..it is Travis and Minimus in one coat, and the other is Tony Blair dressed like a mermaid. I must nip out and plant myself in the runner bean patch so that they do not notice me.

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((HilaryStep))))

Have you been watching "Fear Factor"?

Empathically yours,

outnfree

• outnfree
    outnfree

Or is that "Empathetically yours?"

out <cringing at the thought of bringing on another of HS's peeves>

• Valis
    Valis

Perhaps rehab from the pinching off the plants is in order..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Perhaps rehab from the pinching off the plants is in order..

Mommy.....is that you? Oh no, its Travis again. Can I smoke you too? I have heard you put on a pretty good show when you are on fire.

HS

• Valis
    Valis

I'm saving my hair for when I get really old and don't know anyone named Tony Montana....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Outnfree,

Have you been watching "Fear Factor"?

No, I try to avoid Bush's speeches, the mirth is just too much to bear.Have they serialized them then?

HS

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I'll have whatever HS is smoking or drinking or eating

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

XW,

That would be Johny Walker.

HS does not drink much except for one of two circumstances: He loves to drink Johny Walker Red when he is alone. Otherwise he only drinks socially.

How are you HS.

Steve

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Steve,

HS does not drink much except for one of two circumstances: He loves to drink Johny Walker Red when he is alone. Otherwise he only drinks socially.

lol.....Actually, believe it or not I am sober yet again this evening but admittedly in a mischevious frame of mind. Since I left the WTS I do not drink as much as I used to. Shares in Jonnie Worker have slipped a little since I stopped knocking on doors - something to do with the waters of the Euphrates draining away.

Hope that you are yours are in good form.

Kindest regards - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit