People That I Would Like To Drown In A large Tub Of Caterpillars.

by hillary_step 20 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
  • Valis
    Valis

ding dong

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Travis and Minimus in one coat

Now that I'd pay to see! LOL

Bets are on--5:1 for Trav being the "survivor."

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hell-o..

Is there anyone in there?

The lights are on but no-one's home...

Englishman.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Perhaps rehab from the pinching off the plants is in order..

(Sunny......squinting thru the haze........thinking "what a way to go!")

• belbab
    belbab

Dear Brother Hillarious Step,

I do believe that you have strayed away from the sound teachings and admonitions of Jehovah's mother organisation. From your comments it seems that, rather than making wise use of the time left before blood and guts lay rotting over the face of the earth, you are pursuing unprofitable pursuits.

What are you doing wandering around shopping centers? Are you Christmas shopping, ringing jingle bells for Sally Ann? Or are you making wise use of your time, standing statuesque, petrogyphic, displaying the Watchtower magazine for the glory of God's name?

Are you sucking greedly on the glass tit, seeking Larry King, Dead or Alive, immersing your self in the torments of the old world soon, very very soon, to pass into landfill stench of oblivion? Wouldn't you much rather be amongst Jah's stagnating great flock, crowded into stuffy windowless halls parroting dribble, thus protecting yourself from the alluring enticements of the world.?

Have you been spending valuable time and resources, echoing the Doh's, Duh's and drawn out Hellllooows on apostate web sites, sites that lie, lie, lie against God's people. We know who the liar is from the beginning, do we not?

Are you turning to the science of the world, becoming a biologist, studying caterpillars? Have you collected a whole tubfull? What will you do when they all turn into colorful butterflies, and infest your premises like locusts.?

It seems that you have become a happy unhappy complainer. Decades ago the fadeful a da greed slave have predicted and anticipated long in advance, that your nefarious attitude would become manifest in never ending last days of our generation.

Drop everything you are doing and search immediately for the Watchtower magazine from decades ago with the article entitled UNHAPPY COMPLAINERS. Read and study it diligently, after which I am sure you will immerse yourself, even baptize yourself in your own tub of caterpillars, and then fly off, as a new butterfly into the glorious poop-free paradise as displayed in many of fine, fine, fine picture in the endless publications of the Wash tower

belbab on prednisone

• minimus
    minimus

I just knew this thread was about me...

• willyloman
    willyloman

The individual who thinking that the world was so lacking in class, decided to make the first Reality TV show to prove that there actually exist people with absolutely no class at all.

That would be Jerry Springer, in case you wish to thank him in person.

4) The complete idiot who decided to shrink wrap CD?s so that they are virtually impossible to unwrap without two pounds of Semtex.. I have several thousand CD?s and have worked out that you owe me two hundred hours of unwrapping life.

Good news, there's a "fix" for that. Grasp the wrapped CD between your thumb and fingers, rub the edge of the CD against a surface with an edge (i.e., a table top that is not beveled) several times, and then pull the shrink wrap right off. Once it gets roughed up a bit, it shreds and is easily removed. I read this someplace and it works!

• Mary
    Mary

I wish your fate on celebrities who do something completely trashy in front of the world (obviously for publicity sake), and then feign surprise when it becomes headlines. Example: Britney Spears kissing Madonna, in that stunned, stupified voice of hers: "...I didn't think it was going to become such a big deal!" Riiiiight.

Or Justin Timberfake and Janet Jackson during half-time "....It uh, was a wardrobe malfunction".

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Did you see Fear Factor with the Play Boy Bunnies? That was a good one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit