Well it finally happened

by SheilaM 25 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

Shelia and Thunder

u guys are 2 of my favorite people on this board and I'm pleased as punch for u.

• bem
    bem

Uhm so does this mean your getting closer to forgetting the 'little people'? I wish I had an emoticon that was throwing flowers at your feet..

{{{{{{{Sheila}}}}}}}} I am doing a slow but Happy dance for you Babe!!

Dorothy

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Congrats Sheila !!!

Maybe you should get in touch With CodeBlue, she writes beautifful poemes and songs (I don't know if she wants to be edited but well maybe you can help) ...

• Valis
    Valis

Way to go Sheila!

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Awesome!! Enjoy the results of your hard work and talent:)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

congrats and continued success!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thanks you all. This work is something we submitted for, it is not 'our' book per se.

I am looking forward to the next edition, John Schultz will have read it then and some other distingushed writers so there will be the blurbs from them and the review comments on the back.

The best thing, I think is that we are going to do readings here and in Chicago.

Confused; LOL No it is not all poetry. My work is a two short narratives and Thunders is an excerpt from Thunder Riders Folly his third novel he is working on. An anthology is a mix of poetry, prose, narratives etc.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I am NOT surprised at all! I feel that most if not all the participants who are on this forum are highly intelligent, creative geniuses.........I felt it when I first became part of the forum and continue to be delighted and enlightened whether I spend only a moment or an hour on here. We have composers, artists, jewelers, writers, athletes, comedians, photographers, to name a few of the multiple talents I've discovered so far........in short a real, digital art commune here, replete with a resident RastaMage: Valis, and for our entertainment pleasure: Xena the Belly Dancer! We've proven how wrong anyone was who said as Ex-JW's we wouldn't amount to a hill of beans or doodie......... Congratulations, Sheila, for being our newest member to "come out" as a creative genius........... (Sunny sprinkles everyone with stardust!)

Terri

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Sheila..good job and you are one busy lady with school, getting published, etc. etc.

and welcome back to JWD..you were missed here.

Special K

• bem
    bem

So Sheila does this mean finals are over for this semester?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit