What Are Things That Make You Feel Uncomfortable???

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

Then you and I could never have a conversation Minimus !

Unless of course you buy me some

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I HATE it when people get right in your face while talking!!!! Like you can't hear them if they are more than a foot away! I have a witness friend who feels like if his chest isnt' touching yours then you can't hear him!

oog. i hate that too. i always try to keep a good distance between myself and strangers, like when i'm standing in line. of course there's always at least one clueless idiot who gets right on top of you, no matter how many hints you drop. that's why at the supermarket i put my cart behind me in line so i have that between myself and the person behind me. heh they look at me weird but i don't care.

one time i was standing in line at home depot to return something and this man in front of me was also waiting to return something. i guess it was his turn to go 'cause i heard the clerk saying nexxxt and he didn't move so i thought well i'll give him a second to register then all of a sudden i felt someone behind me grab my arm and it was some woman saying tell that guy he's next and i said before i even thought don't touch me and she was like ohhhkayyy... lol. i don't know what's come over me these days. i guess i'm finally growing that spine the jw's took from me...

i also hate clutter.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Watching any racy scenes in a flick with my either my sister or my mom present. My Dad is an even more fervent dub than either of them, but I'm actually amused to see how he reacts to some of them very nice images. It takes him a while to protest. :)

I'm also uncomfortable when there are large agitated dogs around, ever since an awful encounter in a park when I was young.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Minimus: I feel the exact same way! When I get around a person who is really quiet and just stares I tend to yammer on at a mile a minute. I tell them all this stuff that I really don't want them to know. Then I'm like, why did I just say that. It's because I feel so uncomfortable around this person that I want to run in the other direction. It is really creepy! I can't stand that. I don't mind a quiet moment. But a person that just doesn't talk, now that's creepy to me! I totally agree with you on that one! REDHOT!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

WhyamIhere: Girl I am sorry but Granny underwear make me uncomfortable! What's with these hot women who wear them!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Midget-Sasquatch: What about when the large agitated dogs are drooling women, does that still make you feel uncomfortable? I'm thinking, not! LMAO

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

When you're sitting aroung watching a movie with your parents or something and there's a sex scene. That's uncomfortable.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Having Aunt Flo visit when I haven't put the slip covers on the furniture, and I'm in an incredibly long line... EEEK!

Tree frogs dropping from the ceiling on to my outstretched hand when I am in bed.

Reaching into the cabinet for a box of Snake-N-Bake, er.. Shake N Bake, and there being a snake stuck to the sticky thingies put there to trap mice.

Finding an 8 foot homeless emu in my driveway.

Finding a cavorting cadre of cabritos eating my tender rose bushes (homeless, once again) in my driveway.

Gotta love life in the country.

Country Girl

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

That vacant stare is a specialty of the elders in JC's! I used to think thats how they fished for info since it makes people bable to fill the void... then I realized they were just stupid...

• justhuman
    justhuman

A cold WOMAN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit