What Are Things That Make You Feel Uncomfortable???

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

When someone asks too many questions...

• minimus
    minimus

I can understand why someone could stare at a woman's chest but I'm talking about that far away blank look.

• missy04
    missy04

For some odd reason, eatting with anyone other than my family and very close friends. If I have to sit around a table with people I don't know all that well and eat a meal, I just about come out of my skin. I avoid it at all costs.

I also get very very nervous when people give me things for some reason. And I can't stand awkward silences. Sometimes compliments make me nervous.. OK well actually alot of things make me uncomfortable

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Brooke took my answer

Actually, watching a movie or TV show and seeing a character do something embarassing makes me want to cover my eyes and hide under a rock. Some reality shows where a guy is on a date and is making an ass of himself, or maybe a singing audition and the person has NO singing ability; I just squirm in my seat until I'm on the floor

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Not much makes me uncomfortable....Hmmmm Maybe when someone is blatanly disrespectful to a Proffessor and they just take it. I love the ones that don't LOL

• Carmel
    Carmel

nail beds

hemroids

blackberry vines

clergymen

pencils w/o erasers

unsalted peanuts

politicians

unpitted cherries

other stuff

• professor
    professor

I have 3 toddlers running around my house, so, it's usually strewn with toys and crumbs. I hate it when relatives find it necessary to barge in, usually, it seems, when the mess has reached it's climax!

• PinTail
    PinTail

Yeah me too, just say to them real strong "what do you want" you corn ball.

Shane

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

A lumpy matress

High humidity

And when people at work make comments or jokes about Jehovah's Witnesses. (No one there knows that I was a jw for 25 years.) I still take it personally. My little (ha!) secret.

• Swan
    Swan

Questions! These ceaseless questions! Every day more questions!

Just kidding Min. Keep em coming.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit