Since I don't know a lot of you...

by Tishie 30 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

I'm sorry about all the typing errors in my post. I'll check my posts before sending from now on.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Somebody....don't worry about the spelling errors....blame Simon....he doesn't have an automatic spell checker on the site (hehehehe)

Where are you on the East Coast? I'm in Rhode Island? Are we close?

• somebody
    somebody

wow! I'm in RI too. maybe we know each other. I'm in Cumberland.

• Tishie
    Tishie

Thanks, you guys! And I especially like the Molly Ringwald/Julia Roberts comments But, unfortunately for me, I don't look a thing like either one. But, then again, I like me .

I enjoy reading about everyone. You've got a great group here, I must say.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Cumberland? Really? I live in North Scituate. Not too far at all.

• somebody
    somebody

working on some mail for you, RHW. I did attend one of the same congregations as you did. maybe not the same years though. I bet we knew/know some of the same people though.

• circare
    circare

Wow! Go away for 'a few days' and there's a whole lot of new faces to catch up with!

I would like to say hi to Kristen, Tishie, joel, Spock, Hojan and any others that I might have missed who have just found this board. It is a great group here! Very accepting, non-judgemental, upbuilding and fun to associate with. I am more a lurker than a poster - don't ever have that much that seems worth adding. Not that I'm like that irl, 'ya'll would hardly be able to get a word in edgewise' irl.

I would also like to say a special hello to 'Mrs Simon' - Angharad - thankyou for sharing Simon with us! I really appreciate this board and the time and effort Simon puts into it.

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks circare, that's very nice of you. I do enjoy being part of the group as much as everyone else (I hope) does.
    RHW knows I need the spelling checker more than anyone

• Carmel
    Carmel

MGM,

Come on over! I'll be happy to show you around this damdable desert! Actually the northern Galallie is rather green and lush but then the lake is pretty low, evidence of too much being used for agriculture and lack of wise use.

The south end from Tel Aviv down is all desert and rock. Can't for the life of me think what everybody is fighting about! I wouldn't give you a half penny for the whole silly place.

Carmel

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Carmel,

Can't for the life of me think what everybody is fighting about!

A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by a comon hatred of its neighbours. William R. Inge

Realizing that they will never be a world power, the Cypriots have decided to settle for being a world nuisance.George Mikes

Is Cyprus near you, btw?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit