Are we having an impact on the WTS?

by Maverick 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • minimus
    minimus

YES Mary, and YOU are my return visit!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Indeed! I think this forum/board is a great way of making friends for people who are leaving the WTS! It is a way of replacing so to speak the people that you have lost. Even if only for a short time, while you heal. You are able to vent your feelings, find information about the WTS from informed EX-Elders, ones who attended Bethel, pioneers, day to day brothers and sisters. These people tell you stories about themselves that you can relate to. In turn you think " Hey I'm not the only one that went through this", " Hey, I'm not alone", " Look, that person lives way accross the World and they are experiencing a similar or even worse case sinario then me". So buck up! I can do this! I can survive, because they have. Look, they are supporting me. Hey, these people actually seem to kind of like me. WOW, this feels really good. These are some of the feelings that I have felt. This is the impact that this forum has had on me as one individual. I am sure it has had a similar affect on others. I'm sure active Witness read the information on this forum and have had seeds of doubt planted due to Simon's efforts and all the peoples threads. Well done people, well done!
    KEEP HAVING AN IMPACT ON THAT WTS SOCIETY, IT HAS WORKED ON ME! IT MUST BE WORKING ON SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!!
    Have a great day, everybody! love REDHOTCHILIPEPPER!!!!!! ((((HUGS))))

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Incense and Peppermints: I love the lighthouse!!! I makes me think of the Ocean!!! Nice touch, girly! Very nice! Redhot! You are a bit of a Romantic , aren't you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit