Police Report re: Canadian WT Property

by fjtoth 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

The following appeared today, Dec. 15, 2004, in the Independent & Free Press of Georgetown, Ontario. The "security officer" is quite likely a member of the headquarters staff of the Watch Tower Society of Canada.

Police blotter Police report two men were seen by a security officer checking vehicle door handles at the Watch Tower property on Hwy. 7 early Sunday.

The two men fled when the security officer approached them.

They were both described as white and 20 to 25 years old. One of them was 5'10", 160 lbs with short brown hair cut in a Mohawk style. He was wearing a 3/4 length wool plaid jacket and dark pants.

The other man was 5'7", 160 lbs, with medium length dirty blonde hair. He was wearing a 3/4 length dark ski jacket.

• mouthy
    mouthy

short brown hair cut in a Mohawk style?????????????

Frank I cant see a Brother? having that haircut????

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

mouthy,

I doubt the two who ran were JWs, but I believe the "security officer" who approached them is. Interesting, though, that they somehow got on the Society's property despite all the security measures to keep non-JWs away.

fj

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I thought you meant the guy with the mohawk was a brother ....DAH!!!! I wonder who was sleeping at the guard house>>??????

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

fjtoth, perhaps the man with the mohawk had a case of rum for a back door delivery. In that case they would have let him in with open arms.

• Quotes
    Quotes

"The two men fled when the security officer approached them...."

....and asked them if they had seen the latest Watchtower magazine about urban crime.

Heh heh.

All these years we were told to call on the name of Jahoobie, when in reality all you need to do is whip out magazines and people go running! ;)

~Quotes, of the "I didn't think my haircut was Mohawk" class

• blondie
  • jwsons
    jwsons

They could be Simon and Randy. They tried to steal all the increasing numbers in annual report of 2004. That's why our brothers can only show 0% and -% in this year report :-)

jwsons

• jwsons
    jwsons

They could be Simon and Randy. They tried to steal all the increasing numbers in annual report of 2004. That's why our brothers can only show 0% and -% in this year report :-)

jwsons

• observador
    observador
    ....and asked them if they had seen the latest Watchtower magazine about urban crime.

Quotes, thanks for the good laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit