The way to get the jw's goat!

by gypsywildone 22 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

Personally, I would recommend most all the things mentioned in the original post -- except I don't see any reason to do those things "to get the JWs goat" as you call it. Do those things because it is rational and most likely will lead to a happier existence for yourself, not because of some sort of revenge. Strive for sucess for it's own sake, not out of some "need" to "get back" at the JWs.

Bradley

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

One day when I was over at my parents house (more than 10 years ago) when I was in town, my mom was telling me how proud she was of one of her (non-JW) grandchild, how he travels around the country fixing computer problems and training people on their systems. (He had the privledge of a college education)

I looked at my mom and asked "..do you have any idea what I do?" She answered something like a secretary. I said "No. I travel around the country doing specialized software training for the company I work for. While I'm on-site I usually end up working with their information technology department to optimize their system for our software. Remember I only finished my sophomore year in highschool, and I've only taken a couple of computer related college classes."

The look on her face was priceless!

Peace

Brenda

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Good for you Brenda! They can only stick their head in the sand for so long, huh?

Bradley, of course you are correct. I was only offering for consideration some healthy, constructive ways for those that are still somehow entangled in the watchtower web, or have family in. Take what you like, leave the rest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit