How old do you feel

by Scorpion 36 Replies latest jw friends

• BugEye
    BugEye

Hey all,

Dont know if any of your noticed this, but being not a resident of the USA I did.

Of all the events listed, there are only 4 that do not directly involve the US. Whilst I am aware of many of the events, most of the people listed are simply unknown.

I am 39 and I was 7 when Neil Armstrong first stepped on the moon and I was standing behind the sofa in our home looking at the TV with my family.

Dave

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Bugeye,

I guess this might be a good time for some to get out the history books and search the web. Never hurts to get an education.

• BugEye
    BugEye

Hey Scorpion,

Thanks for that, I was going to suggest you do that but I thought you might get insulted to be told that most Americans are completely ignorant of world history and in fact think that their country IS the world.

I am so pleased that you brought it up and that you are humble enough to admit your ignorance

BugEye

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Hey Scorpion, I was born 11/12/57.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Bugeye:

Actually American history is very interesting. Next time you have a spare half hour you can read all about it.

Expatbrit

• BugEye
    BugEye

Expat

ROFLMFAO

BugEye

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Bugeye,

I was not admitting anything. You ASSume too much. You also took what I said the wrong way.

• BugEye
    BugEye

Hey there Scorpion.

Your witty and dazzling reptarteé is simply stunning. I especially enjoyed your extremely subtle and distinguished attempt at calling me an ass. Although in this case, I myself would have been tempted to refer to the whole of the ASSumption with respect to you.

I always thoroughly enjoy the challange of being soundly and decidedly trounced in such a deep and clever way. Thank you for showing me the true ability and linguistic skill of the citizens of the greatest and most wonderful country on this planet.

I stand corrected and am in complete awe at your brilliance.

BugEye

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Thank you Bugeye, it takes a real man to admit he is wrong. You da man!

• JustAThought
    JustAThought

Bugeye,

Most likely this test reflects the national bias of the person who wrote it. That shouldn't be too hard to understand.

JustAThought

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit