Re : Did you help build a KH ????

by ladonna 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Lindy
    Lindy

Ladonna,

quote:
    "Lindy: Glad you had 'fun', but like the rest of us you were nothing more than a useful servant....slave....whatever word suits. "

I understand what you were saying, that is why I said that they got my free labor too. But at the time, while in with the JW thinking, in some 40 plus years, and with people that I did like, I did have fun. Nothing wrong with that. I doubt, that no matter what the circumstances, that we all had some sort of fun while we were in the Borg. I am sorry that that when I used the word fun, that upset you somehow. I found it strange that you had to comment on that.I don't think that saying I had fun doing what I was doing in no way takes away from the negative situation of being used in many ways by the Society. I was sharing a memory, like you.
    Must have hit a nerve for you somehow. But I did have fun lots of times doing lots of things while connected with the JWs. That is why I used the word "fun". I see no need to forget those times while talking about the negative things too. AND I have TONS and TONS of those horror stories like everyone else. But I don't choose to forget the good times and just remember the bad times. I took a small offense in you suggesting that I used the wrong word, just wanted to clear the air. I know that you meant nothing bad by it.

Lindy

• ladonna
    ladonna

((((((((LadyBug)))))))

I am glad that gave you a laugh .....lobotomy!!!!!
    Nah, I have nothing against Yardif....he just needn't act out his anger the way he did...and is still doing.

Oh well.....if he wants to take me on....

Lindy,

I understand completely what you meant by 'having some fun'. If we all said we never ever had fun whilst in the Borg it would be lies...go read my naughty confession in the thread about funny field service stories
    I am happy that some like yourself had a good time....a bit of time out from the mundane ritualistic way of life that we all endured. And Lindy....I would never deliberately set out to hurt you; not once did I feel a need to offend you. I also don't have a raw nerve with the word fun...lol's....I am so sorry Linda to have given a false impression....please forgive me for my lack of good writing....not a strong point with me.

I am just appalled at what the Borg got for nothing; if it gave people pleasure, that's great!!! I am not having a go at 'us' or those like yourself who enjoyed themselves, rather a personal view of what the WTBTS would stoop to.

Ana

• TR
    TR

Skimmer,

Regarding profanity, I have found that the less I employ it, the more effective its usage. So I try to limit myself to one use per year online. I will use my 2001 allotment here by telling all about the mental picture that forms in my mind whenever I hear the phrase "Spiritual food from the faithful and discreet slave": it translates to "Clotted yellow pus from the Cunt of Brooklyn".

Damn! That is one description I will try like hell to forget!

Yeah, I used up my quota in that one post for sure. But, I think the devil/trolls/Yadork made me do it!

TR

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every
    form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit