That time has come. Anyone that has any interest can send me a message.

by anuva 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• anuva
    anuva

I have said enough and I wipe my hands clean

No Dear brown boy .....you haven't ...

don't you remmeber me...a child of learning TRUTH....i am sure you do , i really want to appreciate your invitation that you want to help us all , and i would no doubt utilise all your great knowledge .i hope you will not step back from your promise , and keep helping me .

i heartly wish that all respected members who know me (and of course any others who are interested too ) , please participate in this learning experiance of mine and help and appreciate any side whom you think has the truth , the student ...'Anuva' ......or the teacher 'Brownboy'

i would like to quote this saying in the last ....

"it is enough that good people do nothing , evil will spread their wings "

please particiapte and appreciate and help the side which is true in learning without any prejudice .

i will start my learning lessons with 'brownboy ' after 24 hours ..same time....please bear with me till then ...till then i am doing my home work .

wish me luck

anuva

• under74
    under74

Wait- Anuva? Are you saying that you are starting a bible study with brownboy?

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

Well the life of an active JW is not an easy one. It will require a lot of hard work and sacrifice to maintain those standards. If you are determind to go back (and it sounds like you are), I hope you have considered the gravity of your decision. I also hope that you are one of the few people who's life works out better in the org than out. If I can't change your mind then the best I can do is wish you well and advise you to stay away from my door on Saturday morning.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

LOL. What_Truth, I guess being Brownboy's student might be somewhat different from being a JW's student. Will BB provide 5 hours a week of spiritual food in proper time? Does he virtually baptise? Will he be the only anointed and Anuva be his unique other sheep? Can he disfellowship and reduce the annual figure of publishers by 50 % at once?

Seems the path which leads to everlasting life is getting narrower and narrower...

• bebu
    bebu

anuva is very aware of JW skeletons-in-the-closet. I don't know what he is up to, here.

bebu

• anuva
    anuva

my first part to learn .....

may god give BB and me both sound mind to beleive truth .

Let’s learn with humble heart brown boy .

And without shame embrace the truth no matter from a child or whomsoever have it .

I sincerely believe your words -These are the type of questions that I can appreciate. Without scorn or ridicule

• anuva
    anuva

And without shame embrace the truth no matter from a child or whomsoever have it .

I sincerely believe your words -These are the type of questions that I can appreciate. Without scorn or ridicule

• anuva
  • anuva
    anuva

08-Dec-04 06:24 Dec 8, 2004

I realise and accept that many people have greatly improved their lives by becomming JW's and are perfectly happy in the org

o Oh BB do you really feel this is justified statement, I feel NOT, and it is because that people are improved and feel good, with their own conscience that is inside them, it is equally TRUE for ALL the RELIGIONS on EARTh…? If you FEEL NOT then please tell me WHY do you think any body cannot improve themselves and be perfectly happy while being a catholic/protestant/ Buddhist ..?

Christ came down to earth and gave us some examples on how to recognize His followers. A follower of Christ would not do things contrary to what Christ taught. Everyone is subject to some type of error because no single religion has the complete truth

o Yes BB .. if what you say is true than please tell me what should we do to any organization that tells its followers to belittle and reject followers of others who follow Christ ? should we then reject that ORG/SOCIETY as the work of SATAN , if any ONE RELIGION CLAIMS that IT IS THE TRUTH then what should true Christian DO THEN ?

o What should we do if any so called follower of Christ is seen doing what you say as “A follower of Christ would not do things contrary to what Christ taught”.. should we not reject that person as dishonest to god , or should we wait for a judicial committee to be set and witneses asked and secrecy forced under threat of slander/gossip/reproach to god ? do you think god/his son is so weak that dishonest /crook souls can cause reproach on him ?

Please tell me what should be the conduct of true Christian , as you believe ?

If you recall the words of Christ, He said that many false prophets would arise and mislead even if possible, the chosen ones. I believe that some are raised to be followers of God, and some are chosen by their works

o BB you believe is right but , the question is that who has the right to check and judge the works of others …..? I FEEL WE ALL are responsible for correcting each other and advice wherever we can , because all human beings are EQUAL ? do you believe the same , if you do then you are welcome , but if you are NOT, then please TELL me why did Jesus didn’t jusged a adulteress woman, and instead HE ASKED ALL COLLECTED “the one who had not committed sin would be the first one to throw the stone” and We all know …NOBODY stayed to stone that woman , why was that ?

Why didn’t Jesus separated the knowledgeable priests from common people ? if he didn’t then SHOULD WE ACCEPT THE DIVISON ?

A false prophet is someone that claims to be from God, but if their works is contrary to what Christ teaches, then that would make them a false prophet.

o Yes you are true In your statement, but you really forget to state , is that of the history of false prophets , and how you would understand that definition of yours. I give you some points to explain to me , if anybody claims to be discoverer of truth by using PYRAMIDS of Egypt , if anybody bans vaccinations, other lfe saving medicine systems as ANTI god , when god asks us to respect life by preserving it , then would that qualify to be a work agaist Christ teaching ? if Yes than how , if NO then would you consider that person and the his started system as that of FALSE PROPHET ?

The WTS have not derived any new prophecy but have attempted to have an understanding, and have fallen short when it came to the calculations of the dates

o How do we understand for other religions who have their own ways of understanding god and bible such as Catholics/protestants .if it is equal for others , then what should we do when WTBTS tells its followers that other religions ways are wrong and corrupt, should we not admonish the GB for wrong conduct ?if not then what should we do ? [please remember what you will advise me for WTS will apply same to all religions ]

o You also say WTBTs had fallen short of calculations, do you say that it is okay for any REPRESENTATIVE OF GOD TO FALL SHORT AND CORRECT AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH NOBODY TO ADMONISH, ? are WTS composed of superhuman divine people? If not then who gave them right to fall short of CALCULATIONs but still publish and PREACH assuming MASTERy ? should you not admonish them ?if they are superhuman divine people, then I would like to know HOW DO WE NOW IT ? and WHO WAS HELPIG GOD before WTS FOUNDED? Was GOD WITHOUT ANY HELP BEFORE 1879? If not then WHY IS IT WRONG FOR US TO SERVE GOD without WTBTS now?

o What would be wrong if ME /YOU /Jez/ jgnat/blondie and many others try to attempt our understanding and start publishing them as ‘TRUE RELIGION’ will that be contrary to teachings of Christ ? why or why not ?if WTS can try and attempt any understanding, is it anything wrong if any study of bible starts his own understanding to be preached ? is it not wrong that WTS can publish and preach its own attemted but fallen short understandings as true religion above all , and others who want to cannot do this just because they are not wealthy businessman {like charles taze Russell}who cannot afford to hire people to advertise ..advertise and advertise {Rutherford}?do you not feel that all who desire should be granted money to advertise and preach their own attempted understandings? Why wouldn’t you advise truth seeking person to learn it in catholic/protestant institutions ?

Those religions that make it a practice to become rich from the people will have to answer to God, and people should try to avoid religious leaders such as this.

o How do you feel religions getting rich from people are any differentfrom what WTS is , when you know that contributions has been extracted in the name of god who never lies, who never changes , by the people who faltered themselves while trying to attempt understanding and FALLING SHORt, but preaching it as ONLYTRUE RELIGION till god proved their understanding WRONG and then it was told to followers that it is just an attempt t o understand and not a teaching, why is that not told beforehand in publications?

Do you think it is any wrong for any body to TEACH BEFOR MAKING T SURE ABOUT HIMSELF [whether it is just an understanding or it is the truth ,] why or why not dear BB ? why should JWs not read catholic publications in kingdom halls then ?

What determines a Christian is what is found in the heart. Stick with the main teachings of Christ and wait until the truth is revealed to everyone

o Please tell me and us all why you have choosen not to advise us to wait in catholic/protestant church for the truth to be revealed to us ?do you feel it is wrong in any way to wait for truth in catholic/protestant institutions , why or why not ? after all truth existed since all times, and certainly before 1879?

I have seen lots of fulfillment of prophecy and know that Christ is at the door

o Please tell us what are the prophecies you have seen fulfilled to know Christ is at the door ? I believe that it is in our best interests to leave it on Christ and not speculate when he will arrive and learn to follow the spirit of Christ’s teachings . Do you see any wrong in accepting this view, why or why not ?

If you are misled then Jehovah will understand and will show you loving kindness.

o Why do you think it is more right to use name Jehovah ? why won’t god be addressed as ‘lord’ or ‘almighty’ of just ‘god’ what is the harm for true Christian if he does that ? after all god existed all the way since ages , do you think all those followers who worshipped god without name ‘Jehovah’ will be rejected by him ? why or why not ?

The WTS is in a position to teach bible truths because they have the tools set in place to do this.

o Would you please let us all [including me ] how are these tools different from any of the tools used by catholics/protestants ?

o If they are different and superior, then How did those tools are supposedly so , I mean how did you know that ? there are so many deceivers/in the name of lord/Jehovah ?

o were the tools of WTs truths same since 1879 and 1900s, and 1914 and 1935 and so on …? Why or why not ? if you say they have understood it better , then please tell me what would happen to those dead while reading what was printed as ‘ONLY TRUTH’ till they died? And only LATEr generations know that it was just an attempt to understand all through from 1879 till 1975 , and not TRUTH , that TRUTH WAS SOMEWHERE ELSE, should that not be told and PRINTED in WT and AWAKE and KM that “ WTBTS was JUST SEARCHING AND THERE IS 50-50 chance OF FALING ?

• ozziepost

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit