That time has come. Anyone that has any interest can send me a message.

by anuva 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Dear Anuva,

I sincerely apologize for overlooking your post. I will place this link in my favorites and help in whatever way I can. I have to follow the guidelines set by Jehovah, and convey the information in an orderly fashion.

I look forward to teaching you in person, if that is what it takes to strengthen your beliefs in Christ Jesus, and the God of all the entire universe, Jehovah, the Almighty.

Brownboy

• justhuman
  • HICFlyGirl
    HICFlyGirl

BrownBoy,

I must insist you get a life.

The End.

Salem

• anuva
    anuva

i wait for YOU Brownboy

anuva

• ko38
    ko38

Brownboy and Anuva you have manged to make me ILL..I know you both are laughing at how many people respond to you guys.you are both trolls that like to see your names on a printed page.

Sooner or later the people on this forum will no longer respond to you.Then you will have to find a new release for your frustrations.

I suggest you both get together and seek release amongst the two of you.Then you may return and have a more less than I am from GOD conversation with those of us that still know you are full of shit.

........................................................................................................................Love ya Anuva/Brownboy.........

one in the same...................................

• anuva
    anuva

if that is so for the feeling of you people....

then i will end this psot here and NOW.

okay

anuva

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Yes BB but how will any human being decide who is having insight , and who is not ? why is it that I cannot help you learn truth , and how is it that you feel ONLY you are able to help others ? why do you not think that may be You need as MUCH help from many others HERE in this forum ? IS THERE ANY PARAMETER ? or is it just that more influential and more resourceful deceptive people will keep deceiving MASSES , and those who do not have resources but the truth , will never be heared ?

May be I have that insight, may be you have that insight, may be anybody else.. but how will JEZ and MISSY04 will know about it ?

BB--religions that make it a practice to become rich from the people will have to answer to God, and people should try to avoid religious leaders such as this?

I am sure dear BB ? Many people have been scattered about like lost sheep. It is in your heart to help such ones like me. I am sure you will help those that are searching spirituality ,like me are the ones that need your help.

I know you will do it because ?
    Christ would do the same
    Let love peace and Truth be with among all religions and people .

anuva

To my dear friend Anuva, who is a friend of JAH also.

You are praiseworthy for your willingness to stand up against a corrupt world. Please help me to feed the flock of God, and of His Christ. Lead them all to me, and with your help, we can teach them. Pay close attention to my authorized writings, and help me to prepare the world. One at a time if need be. You have also been blessed by Jehovah.

www.thelastgeneration.org

Having insight is given to those that have been chosen by God through their birthright and by their faith. I do not refrain from telling others that I have been chosen by Jehovah, as He Himself has revealed to me.

It is true that religious leaders have misled and continue to mislead the people of all nations. It is true that they have gained power and richness through unworthy means.

Jehovah will make them accountable to those innocent ones, if they continue to mislead. Learn to follow Jah, and His Christ, and do not put your trust in earthling man. Below is all you need for salvation by Jehovah, the God of Strength and of Might.

Teach this also to your neighbors and friends. You have already been found worthy by Jehovah. Pray constantly for love, and understanding, and pray for all others too.

Five steps of love and perception.

Love Jehovah with your whole soul, and your whole mind, body, and strength.

Love Jesus Christ in the same manner, but in subjection to our Heavenly Father.

Love your earthly Father, and your earthly Mother, with the utmost respect.

Love your brothers, and sisters, as Christ loved his also.

Love your spiritual brother, and sister, just as you would your own siblings.

Above all, love one another as Jehovah, Christ, and as I, have loved you.

Against all of the above, there is no law.

This is the meaning of being an earthly disciple of your Reigning King, CHRIST JESUS, in the heavens.

The faithful and discreet slave of Jehovah, our God, and of His Son, JESUS CHRIST, Selah, and amen until time indefinite.

Written in the year of our Reigning King, Christ Jesus of Nazarene, Day 23, Month 1, of the Millennial Reign of Christ.

Addendum: Day 27, Month 1, of the Millennial Reign of Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit