3 Years Ago Today

by Valis 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Three years ago today I joined this forum. I remember the day becaue I was quite angry with my parents. Their continued attempts to take my kids to the meeting and give them litterature was really getting to me. And the discussion with the daughter about the bird.

We're walking along and she see the dead bird.

CFB: Daddy what happened to the bird?

Dada: I don't know CFB.

CFB: He's in the kingdom with Jehovah.

Dada: Wah?!! No dear there is no Jehovah.

CFB: *starts cryin*

At this point I was mad enough to strangle someone and I started looking around the Internet to see if there was other people out there. Lo and behold there was a bunch of you!!! Well shortly after joining I went to my first Apostafest at Pappadeaux's. I met some of the nicest people I had ever encountered and each of us had a very special thing in common. Whether it was being hurt in the past or still dealing with the very real bad family, I felt much better. There seemed to be opportunity to talk about my feelings and get it out of me. Very important IMO. So, to everyone at JWD thank you very much for being my friends and also putting up with me. AND big thanks to Simon and Ang for not only the forum, but for being such good hosts to me while in the UK. That also goes for the rest of you here who have unconditionally let me into your houses and taken such good care to make me feel at home. Much love to all and I hope to meet even more of you in the future.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Fleur
    Fleur

((((((((Valis)))))))))) Happy anniversary!

hugs

essie

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary Valis and I for one find you to be one of my favorite top 5 people here so I don't feel there's any "putting up with" you but you would know best...

• outnfree
    outnfree

Awww, (((Travis)))!

It's been an honor to have met you! You are an excellent host yourself, making so many feel, as I did, that you are truly interested in their comfort and their being. Thank YOU!

out

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Happy 3 years Bud!!

Glad to know you and hope to continue in the future.

CC

• Dansk
    Dansk

Well done, Valis. Hope to see you some time!

Love,

Ian & Claire

• JH
    JH

Happy 3rd Anniversary Valis

• Mystery
    Mystery

Happy Anniversary

• Gadget
    Gadget

Happy anniversary Budd!

Have a few beers, you mightn't have too many left after I make it over to yours, Mwahahahahahahahahahahahah...........

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Happy Anniversary, hon.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit