How rebellious did you get after leaving?

by JH 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Pole
    Pole
    No beard--physically incapable

Well Blondie, modern pharmacology may help you adjust your looks to match your preferences.

Bad joke, I know....

• blondie
    blondie

That would mean I'd have to take another pill...no thanks. But I think bearded ladies would be more acceptable than bearded men in the KH or would they?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/nm/20041118/od_uk_nm/oukoe_odd_bahrain_preacher

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

What did you do to show that you were no longer under the influence of the Watchtower?

I was still influnced by them, I just did it anyway. I started stripping at an adult entertainment club.

Lisa

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well lets see.. i commited adultry a few months after i left my husband because he demanded he be set " scriptually free" and also to prove i wasnt the repulsive old woman the ex called me for years before i left him..he was stunned that i found another man on the planet that would look at me naked.. (PBBBBBBLT @ him) no regrets.. had a great night!

other than that.. i've had a boring clean living type of life. oh wait.. i started reading at an apostate forum.. my bad!

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

I married a "worldly" man, had "worldly" children, celebrate "worldly" holidays, and read "apostate" literature. Other than that I'm a much better Christian than I ever was when I was in.

When I was in the org was when I did all the sex and drugs and smoking and cussing.

Hmm . . . go figure!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    But I think bearded ladies would be more acceptable than bearded men in the KH or would they?

Is there a WT article discussing that?

Kwin

• freedom96
    freedom96

I never have been the type to do things just to be rebellious.

After I faded away, I just did what I wanted to, without any guilt.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I grew an EVIL beard and dated EVIL worldly women and took on EVIL wordly friends!!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Grew facial hair every night, got married and had lots of sex, drank eight glasses of clear liquids daily. Went agnostic for nearly two decades.

What will you do with the info? Is it life changing for you?

caveman

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I did everything except have a beard.

I remember when I bought my first lottery ticket and I felt like such a bad ass.

It was all sex drugs and rock 'n roll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit