Were there ever any complaints from the KH's neighbours?

by badboy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

where i was the neighbours complained if people parked on the street outside their houses which were on the same streets as the hall. the hall being bordered on all 4 sides by streets..

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

One kingdom hall I went to growing up had a house between the KH and the parking lot. So the home owners complained about people cutting through their yard to get to the KH.

This family that lived in the house had been witness for a long time, then just quit going. I thought it was weird. They lived like just feet away and never came. Even stranger, we/ as in no one visited them either. Nice family too.

Lisa

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    The complaints I remember hearing about were of a differing subject; care or the property! The kh is in a nice neighborhood, and several of the neighbors hated that the hall did not keep the dandelions down - just mowed them over and let the seeds drift around to the neighbors who were spending money to keep them out of their yards -

I saw the point and brought it up to several of the Pharasies at one time or another - but I heard the same answer "it is their problem". I didn't think it made a very good witness to them. Maybe, looking back that was a good thing... huh?

Hmmm, according to Matt 13, it's SATAN who sows his neighbour's property with weed seeds! Are we seeing some truth coming out about the Dubs' true nature coming out here?

• badboy
    badboy

Thanks,everyone for your responces.

Geevee,welcome to the board.

• sandy
    sandy

The neighbor next to the KH I attended complained about people parking on the street in front of his house.

We respected the man's wishes and only parked there if absolutely necessary which was hardly ever.

• badboy
    badboy

I haven't thought whether people complained about book studies.

I did hear that our local KH did have day without meetings,so the neighbours could have one quiet day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit