((((((((((Country Woman))))))))))

by xenawarrior 13 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I received a package today from the Netherlands and I figured it was from my Secret Santa. I opened it and inside was a note saying that she isn't my Santa, but had seen that I liked frogs and had too many little statues around her house so she thought I might like to have them and she sent me her frogs. Inside the box were 6 beautiful little frogs to add to my collection !

(((((((((Branda))))))) I am overwhelmed by your kindness- what a wonderful and thoughtful thing to do !! Thank you so much. I will treasure them always !!

XW/Lisa

P.S.- I love the picture on the card ! Beautiful country you have around you !!

Many hugs from across the pond !!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

WOW---what a Sweetie!!!!

There are so many thoughtful and generous folks on this board, YOU included, Lisa!

hugs

Annie

• missy04
    missy04

Awwwwww..that is so sweet of her

~Sarah

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

How wonderful! That's not suprising, it's just the sort of things that the people on this forum/board will do. I feel blessed by being able to chat with people like Country Woman and yourselves. You guys are the best. What a sweet gift and so thoughtful. (((((hugs))))))redhotchilipepper

• gumby
    gumby

Just a brief note about Branda.......................she's a little sweetheart

I too was overwelmed by her kindness to me one christmas. She's one of those semi-silent ones who is sweet as can be and many take her for granted not knowing how special she is.

Hugs to you Branda...............( no...I'm not hinting either. Besides, I moved from my last home.)

Gumby

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Yes I too received a wondeful package from Her last year... She wasnt MY Secret Santa either..... & Not only that ...any request I make for ill folk, or suicdal folk she sends cards of encouragement....METHINKS!!!! she will get a crown......

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've just Received a card and cd too! Thank you!

(((((Branda)))))

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am so happy you all appreciate the packages. A few weeks ago her house looked a great deal as the pictures one gets from Santa himself ..... boxes where everywhere, lists with addresses, gifts, and my mum - happy as a kid, thinking about your faces when you get the package.

Btw, GUMBY! What ya mean you moved? You can't move! Get your ass back to your old address cuz ... well ... you know .... *hint hint* ... now how will you get it?

-

Blue bubblegum Girl

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

well you know what the Bible is saying:

It is better to give then to receive
  • Brummie
    Brummie

Yes, some of the people here are very kind, I'm just glad they are all exs!

Now XW, I thought gumby was in jail compromising strange positions with his fellow inmates? Dya think they got up a petition to have him removed?

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit