If God did have a new system..would you want to be there?

by happehanna 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• iiz2cool
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Weird Walter...why'd you post an image of text? lol

• franklin J
    franklin J

wise up folks,.......

there is a whole NEW SYSTEM out there waiting to be conquered. Forget the Adam and Eve garden of Eden the JWs said would be coming.

The world beyond the JW border IS THERE, and the paradise will be what YOU make of it.

You can be anything you want to be; do anything you want and more importantly THINK for yourself.

I know this for a fact.....

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Does a paradise earth as JW's depict appeal to you?

God no.

i read some of their blogs occasionally, and they talk about swimming with dolphins and having long walks in the rain with noah and long conversations with moses and i'm like ok that would get boring after about a week...i mean, i'd love to be able to visit the himalayas and ascend mt. everest and not need oxygen canisters but then that region wouldn't have the same allure as it does now what with all the tibetan monks being gone and the monasteries torn down and not even a single mandala (sand painting) to admire. just acres and acres of smiling witnesses singing Jehovah's praises day after day after day... (oog) . I wonder what john lennon would think if he woke up in a place like that.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    just acres and acres of smiling witnesses singing Jehovah's praises day after day after day...

The last time JWs came to my door, I advised them that they had nothing to offer me, as the "system" they are praying and working for, one in which the human population on earth is limited to Jehovah's Witnesses, in my opinion, would be nothing but "hell on earth." Can you imagine a society consisting of Jehovah's Witnesses only? They'd make the Taliban seem like human rights activists! No thanks.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Yes, I want to be there.

If he really reads hearts, there'll be many good people there, not only witnesses like they believe.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit