Are you a JW Hater?

by MelbaToast 36 Replies latest jw friends

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Reading a topic in here, I came across a conversation regarding Jehovah approved(tm) sports. I noticed that two of the posters were insensed at the amount of ex-jws in this forum.

THey started ignoring everyone else that had put their opinion in on the subject....and decided that everyone in this forum was a JW "Hater"

I myself take offence to that, for I don't hate the jw's. In my moms words, "I just hate their behavior", not the actual person.

If you don't have the common sense to see that there are candid discussions ranging from religion to bowel movements to gumbys jail term...maybe its time to take a look on the inside instead of deciding "the right answer" spewed from a book publishing corporation.

Im not a hater, but I wish that some people in this forum would get off their high horse and stop their creepy preaching....it freaks me out.

Whats your take: Are you a hater?

• avishai
    avishai

I love individual Jw's. I hate the watchtower society.

• under74
    under74

I have to actually know the person...but I'll be completely honest, there are some people I've met that I HATE. I don't hate them enough to cause them harm (not counting verbal and emotional)...and some of those people happen to be JWs. With many JWs in general though I can say that I don't hate all of them but I can get angry at the way they act.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

No. Not a jdub hater in the least. I dont like certain individual jdubs thats for sure, but no I dont hate jdubs as a whole.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I'm not a JW hater at all. I have lost a lot of good friends who were genuinely nice people. I have known alot of nice JW's as well. There are quite a few of them. I don't respect their beliefs and teachings. It's definatedly not the same thing as hate.

• Golf
    Golf

Nope!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gumby's in jail???

I need to pray for his lil bendy ass!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Grumbly Gumblestiltskin's in jail????????????????

Yeah, that'd be right! ------ not!

Ozzie (truth in advertising class)

• bem
    bem

Ok Melba, you made me stop and think,,, ( ever read the bumpersticker : Did you ever stop to think? and forget to start again? ) Anyway... Once I started to thinking it occured to me I have the same dislike for the general population <sheese that sounds like I don't like anyone} JWs or not. And I hate the acts of cruel ,hateful people no matter the religion. Not just that they may be jws.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I am convinced that a person can find whatever they are looking for on this forum. If you are looking for fluff, it's here; looking for advocates of lifestyles you might class as immoral, it's here; looking for deep spiritual and scholarly discussion, it's here; looking for sympathetic and caring advice, it's here; looking for hate, it's here; looking for bitterness, it's here.

It is a common trait to look for, and only see, the things that confirm what you already think, anywhere in life - Tories are greedy, Roman Catholics are hypocritical, "apostates" are bitter wrong-doers, JWs are judgemental and narrow-minded. This makes opinions easy and straightforward because all the people with a certain label are exactly the same in every way, and if you can find one example of what is perceived to be their behaviour, then you can pin that on all of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit