Strange disfellowshippings!

by AK - Jeff 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

The young engaged couple DID NOT TELL THE ELDERS... no wayy.... But the girl did tell a girlfriend, who then ran to the elders, then the elders had a meeting with the young couple and their parents and they broke under the pressure and confessed.

They weren't so stupid as to tell... she just should have kept her mouth shut completely and not even told her girlfriend, but I think it was soooo tempting to talk about.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My husband and I were marked because we got married and I was not baptized...even though I tried for years to get baptized!

Blood sucking bastards for the dark pitts of hell....ok I am done!

However I am thankful that did happen because I am out and it made me see the truth!

One of my good friends did get DF'ed because he married a DF'ed person....Although the elder said to him before he couldn't get into trouble or DF'ed for it...then took it back saying "well what I meant was you could get DF'ed" and then dropped him!

Brooke WI

• Miata
    Miata

Hey Jeff:

Good to see you friend. I am seeing you on alot of different sites. Let me think about your question and I will answer it after lunch. Just wanted to say hi since I saw you and got excited. LOL

Cheri

• Miata
    Miata

This is probably one that you all have heard a hundred times:

I was disfellowshipped at 14 years of age for "bringing reproach upon the name of Jehovah" because I first went to the elders about sexual abuse by my step-father and physical abuse by my alcoholic mother and when they didnt do anything about it, to my favorite teacher and the local police department. Since I had no witnesses to my abuse besides my immediate family (and they werent talking) the authorities were going to have to return me to my mother unless they declared me an incorrigible juvenile, which they did just to get me away from her. Incidently, after they returned me to her one time and I came back to them with bruises from my neck to my ankles, the police were able to document the abuse and keep me from her and make me a dependent of the court which means that SHE was the party at fault not me. Even after that, my step-father and her were not disciplined!!!!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Who would be so stupid as to go and tell the elders what 'you've been up to' when you're courting.

Uggghhhhhh..... count my wife & I

3 weeks before the wedding my wife gets the idea to have a 'clean slate' before we are married to confess to the elders what we have been up to so that we can have jehover's blessing on our marriage.

You read right, THREE weeks before the wedding

What a mess that was!

She & I confessed to 'dry humping'. We may not have been wearing too many clothes whenever this happened

Conclusion? We were found guilty of loose conduct. We were both privately reproved. Then the elder who was scheduled to give our wedding talk bailed on us. I begged another elder in my KH to give our talk and he obliged, thank god. The wedding was never to be in the KH, but an outdoor wedding at a Botanical Garden, so that was never an issue.

Looking back on that, I can't believe I put myself through that.

• BigG
    BigG

I have an absolute cracker...

I grew up in the Borg and was good friends with a one girl in the congregation; she later married the presiding overseers son who was abusive and generally a prize prick...needless to say she left him and the organisation and later she was disfellowshipped for alleged adultery...although there was never any judicial committee or anything....!!?

The exact same thing happened with another couple and nothing was done...now it just so happens that the presiding overseers son wanted to divorce his wife and remarry (scriptually) as he also had met someone new.

Three guesses as to why she was disfellowshipped then...not because she had sinned but because it was procedurally convenient to do so and also based upon a whole lot of nepotism (or however its spelled).

Typical in my opinion....hardly strange though eh?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

When I was a teen, mid-70's, I knew an engaged couple in the cong. that shared our hall. She got sick, and was told by doc she was preggers. She swore she was still a virgin and doc confirmed it but suggested she could have gotten pregnant if he... blah blah blah. They swore they never had sex! They were both disfellowshipped. She grew as if she were pregnant, and died of ovarian cancer. He was reinstated. A great loss all they way around.

B

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    They swore they never had sex! They were both disfellowshipped. She grew as if she were pregnant, and died of ovarian cancer

brenda -

How sad.! Well so much for the 'two witness' rule, or confession being the only means of conviction, huh?

Yet, as Miata and most others of us know - this is a major problem problem with cild molesters. What hypocricy....

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit