Some screenshots from new KH meeting!

by pixel 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Are these modeled after the government indoctrination meeting places in North Korea???
  • Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    Where's the elders room?  Also, doesn't look like enough room in the B school to accommodate the second class citizens (sisters) parts.  
  • gda
    gda
    it doesn't look very Zombie proof
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99
    It's got some half decent AV kit and a Mac Mini.  The AV and comms side of a build is going to go up in complexity and price.
  • R. Jerome Harris
    R. Jerome Harris
    The WTBTS has been into building a real estate empire under the guise of needing more meeting places. Jesus gave sermons on a hill side did he not.
    Each and every demonination has it's own particular hook in extracting and making money. Building Kingdom and Assembly Halls is the WTBTS hook.
    The WTBTS resembles the young man who approached Jesus and asked him, "Teacher, what good must I do in order to get everlasting life?"
    Jesus responded to him,
     “... go sell your belongings and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven, and come be my follower.” When the young man heard this saying, he went away grieved, for he was holding many possessions. But Jesus said to his disciples: “Truly I say to YOU that it will be a difficult thing for a rich man to get into the kingdom of the heavens. Again I say to YOU, It is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to get into the kingdom of God."

The WTBTS is a relatively "young" religion. It holds a real estate empire. Yet, would it liquidate and sell all of it and give it to the poor?"
    What Jesus said here is sobering! It shows the true nature and heart condition of a religious organizations. I tell you, they sell little and give little.
    I know as a former 30 year ex-JW (disassociated) that the WTBTS is stingy and keeps tight strings on their purse.
    I am an American and have traveled the world in places people would not even imagine and I have seen how the WTBTS cares for the poor in poor lands (Africa and Asia). I have seen Kingdom Halls (if you want to call them that) that were nothing but shacks with no windows, no bathrooms, no AC, no carpet, no carpet. 
    I now live in West Africa and I would not pay $5 for some of the Kingdom Halls I have seen over here. It is shameful especially against the backdrop of the lavish Kingdom Halls seen in the United States, Canada, and many places in Europe which are worth many thousands (even millions) of dollars.
    The bottom line "It is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to get into the kingdom of God."
    The WTBTS and its members (JWs who as far as I am concerned are innocent children and only doing as the parent "the organization" directs them) will have a difficult time getting into the Kingdom of God when it comes down. This is true of all religious organizations.
    They are ALL like that young man who had many possessions but who are unwilling to sell ALL of it and give to the poor.
    Wake up people!
  • Gentledawn
    Gentledawn

@ R. Jerome Harris

Well   said.

• suavojr
  • mana11
    mana11
    Great for future Resale once paid for
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    R.Jerome  Harris= Yes I agree with what your saying. I remember seeing a KH in Latin America and honestly it was in bad need of repair. I remember around the same time our hall had under gone 2 refurbishments in the space of a few short years. I remember been perplexed about this thinking how come our KH (I live in a western country) had 2 refurbishments and yet at the same time the Hall in in Latin America was about to collapse and nothing was done. I even remember relaying my observations to an elder at the time, and asking why we went sending the money to more needed Hall. This to was at a time that I was fully indoctrinated. 
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Been away from the site for a few days...
    Because I have been busy getting THESE!!!!!! (pixel, thank you!)  They did not make it easy, plus technical difficulties.
    For the main attraction: http://youtu.be/DwjAc_BT6kw   
    Bonus: http://youtu.be/TgkTp9WeqYY

HD video (no audio) for screen shots/ pictures of the main attraction: http://youtu.be/HBtOhaVcKQg
    Get your copies here: https://mega.nz/#F!LxVTTRya 
    Use key: YmsGTxGuJROwR_g6e9Mq_g

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit