WILL THE WT APOLOGIZE- LIKE THE CATHOLIC DID???

by JT 27 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

wt will be humble

WT humble? Apologize publicly for transgressions?

How can say "no" strongly enough?

No Way In Hell, on Gawd's Green Earth, or other such location or non-location. I truly don't believe they are capable of it.

Peace

Brenda

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That fax can't be for real, surely.

Own up BONEZZ, you gotta be pulling our legs. ;-)

Chris

• codeblue
    codeblue

JT:

Interesting thread and comments from you about how the "Society" really works.

And "NO"...I never expect an apology....The time for them to give an apology would have been the Service Meeting the week after the May 2000 Dateline special about pedophiles within the WTBS. I anxiously waited for them to read that letter and came home from that meeting so disappointed that they didn't acknowledge any guilt...they swept the issue under the rug and ignored it. They are not humble enough to make an apology...There began my lack of respect for the WTBS.

CodeBlue

• Mary
    Mary

Do you think the wt will be humble enough to publicly apologize like the catholic church did for mishandling folks cases?

The WT Society is in the same predicament as Scott Peterson: they can't apologize for what they've done, because that would be admitting guilt and that's something they refuse to do. There's been several articles in the WT lately about how "the media" (run directly by Satan de Debbil from his headquarters in New York) have "falsely accused" Jehovah's Witnesses of harboring pedophiles. If they came out now and apologized for doing this, it would absolutely SHOCK those that believe 100% that this is "the Truth". It would lower "God's Organization" to that of their arch-enemy, the Catholic Church.

So like Scott Peterson, they're in a predicament: things might go easier for them if they admitted their guilt, but seeing as they've lied their asses off for so long and accused everyone else of lying, they'd really look bad if they came forward now. So as dumb as they may look declaring "we're innocent", they figure that they're better off looking dumb rather than admit they're guilty.

• gumby
    gumby

They will blame it on Jehovah like they always do.

When light gets brighter....that bright light is intensified by Jehovah, not the Slave.

When adjustments are made, it's at Jehovah's time, not the Slaves.

When a new understanding is realised, it's Jehovah who waited to reveal it, not the Slave. It's Jehovah ALWAYS...never the slave. ( other than admittance of "some" being "too eager" in one refrence)

If a change is made, it will appear they were never wrong to begin with.....it will be 'THE SYSTEM" that forced the change..... along with Jehovah's approval, ......not the society's erronious beliefs.

Gumby

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Chris,

Yeah you got me...but I thought if there ever was a slight snowball's chance in Hell that they might even consider an apology, it would sound something like that...you know, not really an apology but rather a shifting of blame to the victim.

-BONEZZ

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

the official APOLOGY... yeah, not so sure that was an apology.

I love the "light is getting brighter" thing... I mean how bright is this light going to finally be? What kind of lightbulb does this light have? We might be going nuclear at this rate.

And the answer is NO. They are being inspired and led by God, so no way jose.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Yeah! When pigs learn to type and butter my toast in the morning.

Shane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit