MY MOTHER HAS DIED

by badboy 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am soooo sorry Badboy

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

My sincere condolences.

" . . .and the souls of love cried softly, ' welcome dear one, we know you.' "

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I lost my Dad this June, I send my sincere condolences.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I have not lost a parent yet...I cant imagine the pain of that loss. Im so sorry hon.

Dawn

• Valis
    Valis

badbay, so sorry for your loss. I dread the day when my parents die and I have to bury them. Probably the only time I will ever go back to a hall. My condolances man.

Travis

• Alana
    Alana

I'm truly sorry for you loss. I lost my father just over a year ago. Just yesterday I saw a little elderly gentleman in a parking lot that made me think of him and it at first made me feel sad....then I thought about how much happier that I imagine him being now and how he was smiling over me....and then I felt better.

Just keep in mind that there are many here, whom while you may never have met us, who care and send our love and compassion.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

(((((((((((((Badboy)))))))))))))))) My condolences. My heart hurts for you.

TB

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

{{{Badboy}}}
    No words I can say could ease your pain. Just know that my heart goes out to you.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Sorry for your loss mate.

FMZ

• little1
    little1

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, badboy. I wish you good memories of good times together in your time of sorrow. (())

L1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit